Premier sports

I couldn't make the game on Friday so had no option but to subscribe, couldn't find a code either. Coverage was terrible

Is the £49 deal still happening?

It said expired when I tried
Would be good to know. Was out Friday missed actually going to the game despite having a ticket but watched it in a bar in Glasgow. Looked like the BT Sport crew on Setanta with pre HD coverage!

Premier sports have launched La Liga TV in the uk, its £5.99 pm and shows the La Liga games.
Does this mean that if you only have premier sports you dont get La Liga games without taking the extra channel?
Shocking if thats the case.

The SFA/SPFL are sh!the, should never have done a deal with Premier. Although goatlover is there BT has far better coverage than Sky.
Premier may have been the highest bidder but it's the fans that suffer.

It's getting ridiculous all these different subscriptions.

Wasn't BT Sport meant to be becoming included as part of your Sky package? I'm sure they announced that.

BT Sports will be on available on Sky soon apparently, although they said early 2020. I don't know if my Sky bill will go up though but it used to be £30 for BT Sports until I phoned up to leave and they decreased the amount. It is shocking that you have to pay for 3 subscriptions though and would be better if Sky or Virgin just increased their prices by a few quid and all the football was available.
Pretty sure that the premier league wanted more than 1 service provider to drive up the prices for the clubs

The SFA/SPFL are sh!the, should never have done a deal with Premier. Although goatlover is there BT has far better coverage than Sky.
Premier may have been the highest bidder but it's the fans that suffer.
Pretty sure after their bid for the CL and an EPL package they didn’t have the funds to compete for Scottish games so their bid was less than they pay now hence we will have Sky and Premier only from 2021 (I think).

Premier sports have launched La Liga TV in the uk, its £5.99 pm and shows the La Liga games.
Does this mean that if you only have premier sports you dont get La Liga games without taking the extra channel?
Shocking if thats the case.

No - la liga tv is part of the standard premier sports subscription.

3 subscriptions to watch our games is a farce.The quicker we can get Rangers tv live in the UK the better

If you can’t get to the games, go to your local bear friendly boozer with the £49 sub and watch each Rangers game all the way to the final, complete with a couple of refreshments of your choice.

wasn’t there also a previous thread about the nightmare of trying to cancel with this mob?

I'm paying 130 a month thinking about going to just basic package and spending the 100 quid on something more fun than arguing with the commentators

£20 odd gets you rtv then all you need is a cheap vpn and you have all the games with rangers minded commentators

I'm scrambling around different threads trying to find the right answers and I imagine I'm not the only person.

I noticed a few people mention the "premier49" code that allows you to access premier sports for £49 for a whole year.

I have virgin media, is it possible to do it with them?

Thanks
The premier website online should give u an option to do this. It was myself that had mentioned it although I am with sky

I see the owner of Premier Sports was the owner of Sentanta Sports, enough said

Not sure how good value this will work out to be when you eventually manage to cancel your contract with them sometime in 2029.

Two subscription channels for Scottish football is more than enough to pay, buggered if I'm buying a third one.

Back