Premier Sports

Missed a goal on RTV also.

It was a combination of the weather, the rock and the planes blocking the signal.

By all accounts Premier was worse.

It was abysmal. A blip can happen, but I don't know how a supposedly professional outfit can let it go on for so long without a contingency in place.

Rtv for me buffered a little pre kick off and had the blue screen at Defoe's goal but otherwise seemed fine. Glad I watched that way in the end as I couldnt get premier sports to work on my laptop at work!

Watched on RTV Thought the picture was better tonight than usual no buffing
Did miss Defoe goal but other that that it’s was good quality

Been saying it for years. The fucking shitest platform in fucking history! In fact, did the immoral fucktard Doncaster not sign the SPFL up to a deal with them?

Would have been better of having one of the guys outside the stadium stream it on Periscope.

And yes, from outside the stadium.

Add the monotone for the rangers get their (xxxx) goal here and general lack of enthusiasm and or energy from the idiots in a studio hundreds of miles away then it was not the best of experiences from premier - again.

Premier even fcuked up the banner at the bottom of the screen - saying it was “...a problem with the local broadsaters satellite feed...”

They weren't having much luck with their hosts. The Spurs game cut out at the same time as ours. Two different broadcasters in two different countries going down at the same time, what are the odds?

Are the Sheep, Motherwell or Shamrock Rovers games on tv anywhere?

Theyve genuinely just given up and put a Serie A montage on in middle of Spurs game after losing picture in same blocky way

What an absolute shambles, Spurs game off aswell now

I remember Villareal away at half time 2 new commentators came on out of nowhere, q complete joke of a broadcaster.

I'm just waiting on the Paulo maldini montage and the serie a wank fest that generally appears when their coverage isn't up to scratch... Oops too late!
Thank fook I don't pay for that

I'm just waiting on the Paulo maldini montage and the serie a wank fest that generally appears when their coverage isn't up to scratch... Oops too late!

Paulo was just on.

How any Bear pays £5 to them and not £10 to RTV ( the club) is beyond me ! Hell mend 'em !

Some have had premier for a while pal before they started showing our games for Italian football and Spanish. Your not going to buy the game from Rangers again if you already have it on Premier. But with their service today be a fair few just ram them all together I think.

Last edited:
BeIn Sports has lost the Spurs feed too so it's not just a Premier Sports thing. It must be the broadcaster themselves.

How any Bear pays £5 to them and not £10 to RTV ( the club) is beyond me ! Hell mend 'em !
I paid a tenner to RTV and couldn't get game. Emailed them and they emailed me a link which took me to exactly same page as I had been using to try to access game. Watched on a pirate Premier stream. Fucking sick of RTV I won't be shelling out another penny to them.

Back