Premier Sports

It was terrible tonight but I have subscribed to them for about a year now and I’ve never had any problems with games.

I’ve had problems with RTV, Sky, BT you name it. No broadcaster is immune from signalling issues.

Alan Hutton reporting on the Spurs game for Sky saying that he's having problems with his feed.

Not sure if they get a generic feed or they're watching from Premier.

That said, Premier's broadcasting has been very poor the past few weeks. A lot of NHL broadcasts cutting out. Chucking them.

I had real good video and sound from RTV, up until the end of the first half, it seemed to freeze, and then it came good and I was able to see big Conner head in, in the second half I had the blue screen on my LT. just for a very short time, again it caught up with itself and I seen all the five goals.

Nothing to do with RangersTV mate, it was the local tv stations satellite feed. Hence both RangersTV and Premier losing the feed at the same time,
VB I never said it was RTV's fault? I was mearly pointing out how good their stream was compared to what some were saying about Premier's feed.

VB I never said it was RTV's fault? I was mearly pointing out how good their stream was compared to what some were saying about Premier's feed.

Ha ha, I have absolutely no f*cking idea why I quoted your post mate. Apologies. RangersTV stream was superb for me today again as well.

Been crabbit as anything all day.

Once the NHL season is finished, I'm binning Premier Sports, not worth it imo.

Just sent email to Premier Sport to cancel. RTV will do for me now and even with poor transmission I'll have the satisfaction of knowing the Club get my money

My annual sub to Premier ends at the weekend. Overall it’s been a good deal but after that shitshow tonight I’ll gladly rather give money to the club going forward

Back