Premier sports!!

Dougiethebear

After cancelling my subscription last month and given cancellation reference number they have taken money out my account, just a wee reminder to any bears who haven’t done it yet. Never ever again will I use this company!!

Had a similar experience with them last year.Had to cancel the payments via my bank.Agree,never again!
They don't even offer a comprehensive coverage of football in my view,merely a stop gap for some of the more obscure games that Rangers play.

Had a similar experience with them last year.Had to cancel the payments via my bank.Agree,never again!
They don't even offer a comprehensive coverage of football in my view,merely a stop gap for some of the more obscure games that Rangers play.
What pissed me off even though I was given a cancellation Number I contacted Barclays and they said they couldn’t do anything unless next month more money was taken out from my account, even though I said it was highly likely it would be as I had had problems before with Premier sports, have always paid for games but this makes me think sod it and get them from other sources from now on!

Much easier if you have Virgin Media since you are dealing directly with VM

2 month free period ends on 20th September

Happy to admit I streamed the games as there was no way I was dealing with their nonsense again.

As with most of the P.P.V Channels ,not only are they not content to fleece you for one off events they want to carry on charging you when you cancel .

A phrase containing Dick Turpin and mask comes to mind.

After cancelling my subscription last month and given cancellation reference number they have taken money out my account, just a wee reminder to any bears who haven’t done it yet. Never ever again will I use this company!!
They did this to me.

I emailed them raging and they started coming out with a pile of shite about you couldn’t have cancelled at that point in your billing cycle. Had a couple of emails back and forward but just logged onto my online banking and raised a ticket and my bank got the money back for me

They did this to me.

I emailed them raging and they started coming out with a pile of shite about you couldn’t have cancelled at that point in your billing cycle. Had a couple of emails back and forward but just logged onto my online banking and raised a ticket and my bank got the money back for me
I assumed they may try to pull this on me. So I’ve made a record of it...

We shall see if they try it on!

Been told the money will be back in my account in about 48hrs! If not it will be another visit to Barclays and let them sort it.

Back