Premier Sports

Tried signing up for the free month but it told me I'd already used it (which I haven't) and my account was now blocked.

Get Premier Sports a million miles to f**k.

If you use RTV and a VPN from the UK, do you need to give them an overseas address? I’m moving back from Oz later this year and don’t want to give it up. I pay in Aussie $, so would need to get that back to £. If I kept it under my current address and carried on, it wouldn’t work, I’ll be canceling all my Aussie cards and accounts.

Any recommendations for the best VPN and most stable VPN?

I had subscription to Strong VPN after a recommendation on here a couple of years ago, but it frequently kicked me out. I had to keep changing settings on it, often during matches, and then log back in to whatever I had been watching.

Looking for a decent VPN so that can watch RTV here and UK content over in Europe and overseas
Psiphon3 works well for me, free as well:))

I had no problem cancelling with them but I will be badgering my mate on Facebook, rather than pay another sub.

I think you're in the minority there; during the euro qualifiers there were a few threads on here where quite a few folk had phoned to cancel (in time) and they were still having payments taken afterwards. I'll be using a dodgy stream rather than give any money to Setanta Mark II

Cancel by email and you won't have any bother.

If you use RTV and a VPN from the UK, do you need to give them an overseas address? I’m moving back from Oz later this year and don’t want to give it up. I pay in Aussie $, so would need to get that back to £. If I kept it under my current address and carried on, it wouldn’t work, I’ll be canceling all my Aussie cards and accounts.

No, I’m registered at a U.K. address and so are the cards that I use to pay for the match. You only need to be ‘abroad’ when you go to watch the match.

For the odd game that’s I’m not at and it’s not one Sky or BT I use my VPN (£20 for life) and RTV which is a fiver. No way am I taking on Premier Sports.

Between Sky, BT, Netflix, Amazon Prime Music/Video, Apple Music it’s a fortune every month as it is.

Don't know if you read the thread correctly mate but you don't pay anything

I have just called them re the free trial.

They require 5 business days notice to cancel. If you subscribe today you won't be charged and first bill will come out on 11th February. When's the next round of the cup scheduled for? :D

Normally I'd just take a short trip to Germany to watch the game on my laptop - tonight am going to walk down to the local pub in Erskine though.

I’ve had Euro games with them both last season and this season. Recall after the Progress tie being held in a q for ages to cancel but no problem after the qualifiers this season.

Got the free offer via their website, no problem

In the European qualifiers I signed up and cancelled my subscription right away, online, within seconds. This gave me a month of their service. I'll do the same again today.

They are apparently an absolute nightmare to cancel with (even just before the trial ends). I seem to remember a few bears on here having this problem during one of our European games.

Yip my mate took it for our early European games total nightmare to cancel.

I've just signed back up online. If you click on My Account, there's a big yellow button to Cancel Subscription. One click, it's hardly a nightmare. :D

Any recommendations for the best VPN and most stable VPN?

I had subscription to Strong VPN after a recommendation on here a couple of years ago, but it frequently kicked me out. I had to keep changing settings on it, often during matches, and then log back in to whatever I had been watching.

Looking for a decent VPN so that can watch RTV here and UK content over in Europe and overseas

Nord VPN is good as is Digibit.

I'd rather miss it than pay for yet another subscription.

I remember taking out Premier sports when they had the Maribor game in 2011...Afterwards, I just cancelled my direct debit without even contacting them. However last time I checked, you now could pay by card only, so its a no for me.

I've just signed back up online. If you click on My Account, there's a big yellow button to Cancel Subscription. One click, it's hardly a nightmare. :D

And what happens when you click it, I wonder...probably a 'please phone this number'.

They are doing a free month for new customers , If you pay by Credit/Debit you can cancel with 5 days notice . Direct debit you have to give them 15 days notice.

They were a nightmare to cancel the last time. Other methods of viewing for me.

When it comes to cancelling, after the European games earlier this season, I just emailed them to cancel and I got confirmation back from them that my subscription was cancelled within 5mins. Saves messing about on the phone for ages.

Thanks guys for the VPN recommendations.

I've got Nord VPN, Digibit, Psiphon3, VPN one click from this thread

I'll check them out. Much appreciated, fellow bears.

They are apparently an absolute nightmare to cancel with (even just before the trial ends). I seem to remember a few bears on here having this problem during one of our European games.

Had it twice for Euro games and its a doddle to cancel - you ring them and they cancel it no questions asked. You do have to remember to call them before you next DD comes out but that's hardly on them

I have joined twice in past. Both times cancellation was very straight forward. Won’t be joining this time - got RTV and as long as it’s on there I’m okay.

I kept premier sports after Euro game last season as by time I remembered to cancel discovered they had the NHL and still have it mainly for that reason. Maple Leafs Loyal!

Not sure where I’ll be tonight. Mostly head to Scandinavia on my VPN for RTV but it’s very chilly at this time of year.

I just subscribed there on Sky platform, free for a month. Did the same for European games last year and cancelled no problem through email.

Back