St Johnston
Hearts
Livi
Motherwell
St Mirren
Ross county
Dundee
Dundee Utd

The league is going to be interesting this season and hard to call between so many teams. I’d like to see teams try to play decent football and be rewarded for it by doing well in the league. Hopefully shake off the idea that hoofball is the only way to get anywhere in Scotland.

Rangers
Celtc
Hibs
Aberdeen
St Johnstone
Hearts
Motherwell
St Mirren
Dundee Utd
Livi
Ross County
Dundee

I’d like to see teams try to play decent football and be rewarded for it by doing well in the league. Hopefully shake off the idea that hoofball is the only way to get anywhere in Scotland.
Don't see any evidence that it's going to happen this season, or anytime soon :))

Rangers
Celtic
Aberdeen
Hibs
St Johnstone
Hearts
Dundee United
St Mirren
Motherwell
Dundee
Livingston
Ross County

Don't see any evidence that it's going to happen this season, or anytime soon :))
I never watched any of Aberdeen’s European games but somebody did say they looked like they were set up to play football. Something needs to happen because some of the teams are dire and somebody still needs to lose and be relegated. We need incentives to improve the game.

I never watched any of Aberdeen’s European games but somebody did say they looked like they were set up to play football. Something needs to happen because some of the teams are dire and somebody still needs to lose and be relegated. We need incentives to improve the game.
You just need to look at who is in their team, Scott Brown installed as captain is immediately telling you that they aren't going to be doing anything fancy.

Rangers
Celtic
Aberdeen
Hibs
Hearts
St Johnstone
Dundee Utd
Motherwell
St Mirren
Dundee
Livingston
Ross County

Rangers

Scum
Sheep
Hibs
Hearts
St Johnstone
St Mirren
Motherwell
Livingston
Dundee
Dundee United
Ross County

Rangers
Celtic
Hibernian
Aberdeen
St Johnstone
Hearts
Dundee United
Motherwell
Ross County
St Mirren
Livingston
Dundee

We will, almost certainly, retain the title. I don't think we'll have another invincible league campaign or win it by such a wide margin.

I want both cups and another good European run to boot.

Rangers
Celtic
Aberdeen
Hibs
St johnstone
St mirren

Hearts
Dundee united
Motherwell
Livingston
Dundee
Ross county

1 Rangers
2 Celtic
3 Aberdeen
4 Hibernian
5 St Mirren
6 St Johnstone
7 Dundee
8 Motherwell
9 Hearts
10 Livingston
11 Dundee United
12 Ross County

Don’t see there being much between Positions 8-11, and I have a feeling Malky is either going to be brilliant or terrible. Leaning towards terrible.

Back