Premium Credit 10 months DD

Can be done online.

Enter a card for CCCS etc. then next screen should give you option of 10 months when paying for actual season ticket.

Failing that, just call the TO.

I could be wrong but think you need to do this at the ticket office or over the phone.
I did it online , there should be credit agreement section to click on. Gives you the option of 4 or 10 months.

I renewed on wed and got the credit agreement through the post this morning , you can either send it back through the post or sign in online and agree ( which I did)

Reactions: M@x
Okay so I found the link. I'm assuming that if the credit is agreed in next few days then I'm still within the deadline (even though the deadline is Monday?)

Okay so I found the link. I'm assuming that if the credit is agreed in next few days then I'm still within the deadline (even though the deadline is Monday?)
If you renew just now you will get email confirmation, so I think as far as Rangers are concerned you have renewed, the payment are now between you and the credit company from now on.

It's my first time using it so it's all new to me.

I could be wrong but think you need to do this at the ticket office or over the phone.
Season Tickets can be paid in full by cash, cheque or credit/debit card. Rangers offer 4 fixed date monthly credit/debit card instalments and Premium Credit offers 4 months & 10 months payment plan which is available online only.”

Can be done online.

Enter a card for CCCS etc. then next screen should give you option of 10 months when paying for actual season ticket.

Failing that, just call the TO.
This is the bit that was confusing me, I though this section was asking me for full payment, but it was only for CCCS, after you put in these details, it takes you to the payment for season ticket page.

Back