Prep area Edmiston House

Good to see things starting again. With no fans for a while the club really can crack on towards the 150th anniversary.

Resurfacing it potentially. Stage 3 issue for Edmiston house was pushed back to end of the month and the Architects plans were frozen a few weeks ago, think the club are moving forward with the simpler jobs that don’t require planning. Either way the place is going to look top drawer... although not sure if thats what is going on in this photo.

Resurfacing it potentially. Stage 3 issue for Edmiston house was pushed back to end of the month and the Architects plans were frozen a few weeks ago, think the club are moving forward with the simpler jobs that don’t require planning. Either way the place is going to look top drawer.
See above

As i said, doesnt seem whats going on in the pic, although, the league doesn’t start back for over a month so a bit eager if it is for players to get in and out :))
First league game is 4 weeks and 3 days away, prior to this there will need to be practise matches.

Resurfacing it potentially. Stage 3 issue for Edmiston house was pushed back to end of the month and the Architects plans were frozen a few weeks ago, think the club are moving forward with the simpler jobs that don’t require planning. Either way the place is going to look top drawer... although not sure if thats what is going on in this photo.

Can’t see the club resurfacing this area, especially if it’s being pedestrianised as part of proposed “Copland Way”.

Have to agree with you, this particular area will look top drawer and befitting of a club of our stature.

Look forward to the impending submission of the planning application, in the coming weeks.

Watched a video yesterday of an English lad who was visiting Ibrox and then on to the Piggery. Video was from two weeks ago.

What I noticed was that the whole of Edmiston Drive was blocked off and their were barriers and cones all over it. What's been going on there??

Watched a video yesterday of an English lad who was visiting Ibrox and then on to the Piggery. Video was from two weeks ago.

What I noticed was that the whole of Edmiston Drive was blocked off and their were barriers and cones all over it. What's been going on there??
https://www.scottishwater.co.uk/in-your-area/investments-in-your-area/Ibrox

Scottish Water are undertaking preparation works ahead of future water infrastructure investment in the area also Scottish Power/SSE are replacing power lines.

Can’t see the club resurfacing this area, especially if it’s being pedestrianised as part of proposed “Copland Way”.

Have to agree with you, this particular area will look top drawer and befitting of a club of our stature.

Look forward to the impending submission of the planning application, in the coming weeks.
I could see brick path happening... or something like that :cool:

They won’t have a choice
Under current legislation there’s nothing to stop people congregating. 100% the barriers are there for players COVID protection.

And of course as part of the development of Copland way theyll do a brick walkway where you pay £50-100 for a brick. But are they really going to lay that before flaring Edminston House?

Under current legislation there’s nothing to stop people congregating. 100% the barriers are there for players COVID protection.

And of course as part of the development of Copland way theyll do a brick walkway where you pay £50-100 for a brick. But are they really going to lay that before flaring Edminston House?
This is the third time i have said this...

it doesn’t seem like thats what is happening in the photo.

YTz6XUs.png

He pushed his bike all around the front and never even mentioned the grand entrance.

It won't be for the players to park their cars.
The players drive their cars into Ibrox and someone else parks it for them.
never going to happen for a million reasons and in reality all they have todo is section part of the street and car park making it a no public area

We have an approved building warrant for demolition of EH, my guess this is the site security fencing for safety purposes. You don’t need fencing whilst resurfacing .
You do if you want folk to stay off it :cool:
As i said on my post this doesn’t look like resurfacing. It will be happening at some stage though.

Before the commonwealth games, my wife's company were asked to survey the whole parking around the Ibrox footprint ( by the commy games committee) with a view to it being retared before the games started, it never got beyond the planning stage.

Scottish Water are undertaking preparation works ahead of future water infrastructure investment in the area also Scottish Power/SSE are replacing power lines.

they're redirecting the redirection of the church water supply, we've trousered enough

He pushed his bike all around the front and never even mentioned the grand entrance.
That pissed me off too. Ive seen a few other vlogs where tourists seem to show the megastore as the main facade because of that Rangers fc sign above it.

Back