Prepared for incoming..

Anyone a fan of the mama's and papas? (Tune of California dreaming).

Oh the Gers went down and the sky was grey We played in Peterhead, on a winter's day
I knew that we'd return, to our rightful place Winning fifty five and the title race

I stopped in to a church, down near Ibrox way
Stole the parish water, or so the stinkies say The people follow followed and stepped up to play
Glasgow Rangers dreaming, we're back and here to stay

get your karaoke out..

In the name a fukc

Oh the Gers went down and the sky was grey We played in Peterhead, on a winter's day
I knew that we'd return, to our rightful place Winning fifty five and the title race

Stole the parish water, or so the stinkies say The people follow followed and stepped up to play

get your karaoke out..
WWEmvKj.gif

get your karaoke out..

I'll give it 5 and I'll buy it.

get your karaoke out..
I'm out ffs!

get your karaoke out..
The incoming should twice as heavy :eek:

Back