Prepared for incoming..

Anyone a fan of the mama's and papas? (Tune of California dreaming).

Oh the Gers went down and the sky was grey We played in Peterhead, on a winter's day
I knew that we'd return, to our rightful place Winning fifty five and the title race

I stopped in to a church, down near Ibrox way
Stole the parish water, or so the stinkies say The people follow followed and stepped up to play
Glasgow Rangers dreaming, we're back and here to stay

get your karaoke out..

Our support struggle to sing Follow follow at the correct tempo.I was close to the union bears on Saturday and it was a race to see who finished first.God knows how that song would turn out

I've yet to find one of these song threads that are in any way half decent, yet there's always more. Lay off the turps.

OP has stumbled across something important here - we simply do not have enough songs that feature the word "stinkies".

S2ES.gif

Can you imagine some alternate universe where people actually thought it was a good idea to belt this out at Ibrox. What a surreal experience that would be.

Just out of interest......Mama Cass? I prefer men or I still prefer men?

If we’re having a Mama Cass song, shouldn’t it be ‘It’s Getting Better’?

Unfortunately the union bears would have to sing in two part harmony and stay together on the backing vocals. I’m not sure they are quite ready for this?!
Just how many songs can our magnificent club inspire??!!! :))

Oh the Gers went down and the sky was grey We played in Peterhead, on a winter's day
I knew that we'd return, to our rightful place Winning fifty five and the title race

Stole the parish water, or so the stinkies say The people follow followed and stepped up to play

get your karaoke out..

giphy.gif

I'm not convinced any of the songs posted on here are serious. It's a sub-genre, write the worst 'bad' song and try and outdo the last one.

I hope that's it. The alternative is terrifying.

To the tune of local boy in the photograph

Theres no mistake,
I smell that smell,
It's that time of year again
I can taste the air
Xmas do's, follow through,
Clothes just painted brown
When I saw the state of the office clown

All the friends lay down paper towels
Follow follower laughter howls
About the way we saw him last
Office boy has just shaaaat

get your karaoke out..
What about this one ? Absolute belter. To the tune of Elton John’s ‘Your Song’. Hear me out. This will be massive mate. Tellin ye

it’s a little bit proddy
This feeling inside
I’m not one of those who can
Listen to Clyde
I know it’s not much
But I can’t listen to Hugh
My gift is this song,
For the team in Royal blue

and you can tell every proddy
This is your song
It may be quite simple but
So are the tims

you know I don’t mind
You know I don’t mind
Battering Tim’s
how wonderful life is
When your in the Louden

I think back in black would be more apt,lol,especially with Gus Young being a blue nose. That opening salvo of his guitar would be much better than simply the best.

What about this one ? Absolute belter. To the tune of Elton John’s ‘Your Song’. Hear me out. This will be massive mate. Tellin ye

it’s a little bit proddy
This feeling inside
I’m not one of those who can
Listen to Clyde
I know it’s not much
But I can’t listen to Hugh
My gift is this song,
For the team in Royal blue

and you can tell every proddy
This is your song
It may be quite simple but
So are the tims

you know I don’t mind
You know I don’t mind
Battering Tim’s
how wonderful life is
When your in the Louden
Somehow that’s even worse than the OP

Even though it's anonymous, it takes a bit of bottle to post that awful pish. You get my respect for that.

get your karaoke out..
Unspeakable shite

It's absolutely hilarious.

It's hardly a tune to stir the blood, get Ibrox rocking or get the battle fever on in the first place.

In fact I'm struggling to come up with a less workable tune for a crowd at a football match.

Maybe someone could try to put some staunch words to Wuthering Heights as that might be easier to co-ordinate?

FFS

Back