preseason friendlies tickets

Glasgowsteve

I was looking to take the wife and wee fella to a preseason friendly but don't see any tickets for sale on the website. Am I missing something here?

It looks sold out already, pretty pissed off as I didn’t even get the option to buy my own seat.

There is absolutely no chance they are sold out. They only went on sale yesterday morning and the Blackburn and Derby games aren’t even on sale at all yet.
The Marseille and Oxford games are saying sold out on the site right now.

The Marseille and Oxford games are saying sold out on the site right now.

They have maybe just been taken off sale for the time being.

There is absolutely zero chance of it being sold out.

The season ticket holder sale for Oxford and Marseille is between 17th and 23rd June, Blackburn is 1st July - 7th July and I’m not sure about Derby so don’t stress.

EDIT - if you log in they are in your basket.

Public sale is from the 24th.

ST holders have until then to purchase their tickets and then there is the public sale. I’ve just purchased 2 for the Marseille game.

I tried to buy mine online and they are asking which option to choose mail or collect which I don't understand as I only want my ticket activated , has anyone else had this problem ?
They're only issuing paper tickets apparently due to new scanners being installed

They are in the process of changing the turnstiles and the smart card access. They are sending everyone a new card before the start of the league games, and are using paper tickets for the friendlies as existing smart cards are not compatible with the new turnstile software.

Sales are not open to the public yet.

For the Oxford game, ST holders have until Sunday night to buy their seat. On Monday morning, full public sale begins.

This procedure will be followed for all games.

As the smartcard system is being updated, everyone will be receiving a new smartcard in due course. Due to this, paper tickets will be issued to all supporters for all friendlies and some europa games.

Only on sale to season ticket holder just now for Oxford and Marseille games , I can purchase them if I want.

My confirmation email said that if you are purchasing your own seat then your smart card will be activated and you will not be issued a paper ticket.

Oxford ticket automatically been purchased but as a concession and the Marseille ticket in my basket is also a consession ? Can anyone help with this

Edit: it should be a adult ticket in MRA if this changes anything

If you're in the Club Deck, you can't buy any tickets in the season ticket sale, you need to wait until Monday for the general sale for the Club Deck season ticket priority sale - the same day as the public sale.

Sounds clever. :rolleyes:

If you're in the Club Deck, you can't buy any tickets in the season ticket sale, you need to wait until Monday for the general sale for the Club Deck season ticket priority sale - the same day as the public sale.

Sounds clever. :rolleyes:
Indeed. If it’s shut for refurb reasons fine but otherwise I don’t see why it’s shut.

Sales are not open to the public yet.

For the Oxford game, ST holders have until Sunday night to buy their seat. On Monday morning, full public sale begins.

This procedure will be followed for all games.

As the smartcard system is being updated, everyone will be receiving a new smartcard in due course. Due to this, paper tickets will be issued to all supporters for all friendlies and some europa games.
There’s a priority sale for club deck people first

There is absolutely no chance they are sold out. They only went on sale yesterday morning and the Blackburn and Derby games aren’t even on sale at all yet.

So what went on sale yesterday then ?.

Forget it, I've checked our website. Ta anyway.

Last edited:
Has any ST holder in the club deck had their payment taken for the Oxford game? Im in the CCCS but nothing taken for that game yet...I understand ticket will be for different part of the stadium. Thanks.
Got an email saying season ticket holders in club deck have to wait until Monday as the club deck is closed I'm not in the friendly cccs scheme so don't know about payment coming out!

I bought both games thinking they would just activate my smart card i take it ill have to go up and pick them up?

Right, fuuk this I'm off tae Ibrox.

I'll let yeez know what is happening later about buying yer seat.

I can get there and I know many cannae so I'll get info on it.

Derby must be bringing a decent support, they have been allocated BF4, BF5 and the corner.

Back