Presentation on Saturday

RabSpackman

Might seem a daft question... the trophy presentation is after the match on Saturday isn’t it?

The wee man has a midday kickoff for his football - can’t believe it. Not overly fussed about missing the first half but having sudden panic about getting the trophy beforehand.

Yes after the game. Sky Sports coverage ends at 3pm, game will likely end around 2.20pm so time everything is set up will be 2.30pm for the trophy lift.

Thatd be hilarious if we made the sheep stand and wait til we had lifted the trophy and went mental for an hour before skelping them.

Might seem a daft question... the trophy presentation is after the match on Saturday isn’t it?

The wee man has a midday kickoff for his football - can’t believe it. Not overly fussed about missing the first half but having sudden panic about getting the trophy beforehand.
I know it’s been 10 years mate but come on haha. You’ll get to see the best bit.

There will be tears of joy all around when Tav/Gerrard lift that trophy.

I fully expect some players to be in tears too!

Thank the Lord for annual leave as I'm off celebrating til the Wednesday :))

I’m actually like a kid waiting for xmas morning, I think Tav lifting this trophy will be one of the greatest moments in our history.

I’ve told the Mrs to write Saturday off, I’ve got the booze in, party tunes playlist organised , me and the kids will be head to toe in Gers gear, even the baby will have something on, smoke grenades, champagne etc. all ready.

I pity the few Earl Haigs on my social media timeline.

I’m actually like a kid waiting for xmas morning, I think Tav lifting this trophy will be one of the greatest moments in our history.

I’ve told the Mrs to write Saturday off, I’ve got the booze in, party tunes playlist organised , me and the kids will be head to toe in Gers gear, even the baby will have something on, smoke grenades, champagne etc. all ready.

Snap, except for me it will be the dog that will have something on instead of a baby. Can’t wait

This is how it should be done.

I've sent the wife and wee man (18 months) to the mother in laws for the day night and I have my old man and a couple of others coming over to the house. Bunting has been bought, beer fridge has been stocked, playlist is ready!

Wouldn’t it be terrible if the crowds outside Ibrox were deemed dangerous and for safety reasons the club had to open the gates to alleviate any possible crush

Sky should be doing a minimum extra hours coverage, to only give 30 mins after the game can’t be right surely ?
With no crowd there the players will likely not be on the park that long after they get the trophy as they’ll be heading to the party in the dressing room - 30-40 mins after the game should be fine.

I’m the opposite; I’ll watch the game. Then I’m boosting to Ibrox/GS.

I’ll tape the presentation and re-watch it 55 times over, while sitting relaxed with a cup of tea - not rushing about trying to get to town.

The season could never be anything other than an all-time high given how its played out but the sting of the European loss and Scottish Cup debacle has left things dragging a little.

The unbeaten run and beating Celt!c has kept things ticking over nicely and now we need Trophy day and a sheering of the sheep to end it as it should be.

Its perfectly set-up and only a surprise appearance by The Queen, helicoptered in to present the trophy could better it.

Back