Press Conference: Gerrard and McLaughlin

What is the European/world record for clean sheets?

Not want to jinx it but just wondering as it was mentioned by one of journalists.

So Jack and Barker out for a couple of weeks. Not concerned about the loss of Barker, but Jack's injury will mean Davis and Kamara playing 2 games per week for the foreseeable. Got to get another body in there asap.

So Jack and Barker out for a couple of weeks. Not concerned about the loss of Barker, but Jack's injury will mean Davis and Kamara playing 2 games per week for the foreseeable. Got to get another body in there asap.
Maybe a chance for Barjones to see if he's good enough to fight for a place? also I like Arfield playing deeper and making late runs

I suppose Arfield could drop back there in a push, but after that, Barjonas? Play Edmundson? Gerrard knows better than anyone how weak we are in that position (from a resources pov) and I am sure that he will be giving Wilson a call fairly often!

I hope you’re right mate. It has been noticeable that SG has seemed a wee bit more heated than normal on that issue in interviews.

Wouldn't start Davis or Kamara tomorrow would bring in Arfield and Barjonas and give the two starters a rest for Sunday at Hibs.

Is the sound through my PC terrible, or is the sound (especially when the questions are asked) terrible? had to turn on the daft automated subtitles to make it understandable

Is the sound through my PC terrible, or is the sound (especially when the questions are asked) terrible? had to turn on the daft automated subtitles to make it understandable

It’s a poor sound, even with my headphones on I couldn’t really hear some questions

Back