PRESS CONFERENCE | Giovanni Van Bronckhorst | Rangers v Eintracht Frankfurt

We 100% have to go for it.

Great to have media from all over Europe getting the questions in.

Let’s hope so. We were hopeless in Leipzig and sublime at Ibrox.
Jesus Christ.

We clearly set our stall out differently in order to keep ourselves in the tie, and we did a pretty damn good job at it up until a lapse of concentration in the 85th minute. I'd hardly say we were hopeless.

Gio makes me feel really confident, there has been such a change in him since we won the semi against the filth we have gone to another level.
Me too, I was unsure of him for a while but now I can see what he's trying to do now.
I hope he gets the players that he want in the summer

Gio is absolutely someone you can depend on that you would want beside you in the trenches.

He is one cool customer :cool:

Gio makes me feel really confident, there has been such a change in him since we won the semi against the filth we have gone to another level.
He looks much more assured than before, even perhaps being comfortable with the English flowing more than it was - people slated him for the number of "uhhh"s.

He's very relaxed, cool and that will rub off on the players. His experience of these situations is invaluable.

Are the club thinking that tomorrow is going to be a PR disaster ? the messages compng from Dio Souness and Jhon Grieg so to be somewhat apprehensive to say the least no matter wgat the result tomorrow,anyway WATP and no surrender enjoy the occaison to the full.

That’s how we play best, and I have faith and belief in this team and Gio.
I think we’ve all called that since he came in, let this team off the leash and they are more than a match for anyone. Importantly Gio now trusts the players too and vice versa.
One v one duels against Tav Goldson Best on Earth Bassey Barisic ?

Fucking bring it on

I think we’ve all called that since he came in, let this team off the leash and they are more than a match for anyone. Importantly Gio now trusts the players too and vice versa.
One v one duels against Tav Goldson Best on Earth Bassey Barisic ?

Fucking bring it on

Rattle them early

Aye exactly
None of this tippy tappy feel each other out
For the jugular and never relax the grip on the throat
Another way to look at it is,

it's only 90 minutes,

gie it fuckin laldy and then,

they'll have all summer to rest,

do it with a smile on your faces boys,

PLEASE RANGERS,

one more 90 minutes!!

Pre-match in a European final I think the coach has to calm his players rather than motivate them.
Players know how critical this game is.
Discipline is critical in this match.
We must not get any players sent off

I think Gios experience as a player will see us over the line, He's played in some top finals under great managers

Gio has played in the biggest games a player can participate in, at club and international level. For all Gerrard was a global superstar, Gio's career is superior.

Every member of our squad knows Gio has done it - and I think that's why there's been the buy-in by the players during this Euro run.

Gio has played in the biggest games a player can participate in, at club and international level. For all Gerrard was a global superstar, Gio's career is superior.

Every member of our squad knows Gio has done it - and I think that's why there's been the buy-in by the players during this Euro run.
My thoughts entirely, Plus Gio won in Holland with a much lesser budget than his opponents, He knows how to take down the favourites.

Back