Press Conference | Ross McCrorie | 29 Jan 2018

We really need to take our time with this injury.

Let's get it right and get him fully fit so he will feature week in week out for years to come.

Fabulous young player and we can't be too careful in getting him fit

100%. There isn't a desperate need to rush him back to be honest.

Yes, we would like to have him available ASAP but i think we have enough depth right now to cover him being out for a few weeks and ensuring that his injury is completely healed

Sadly won’t happen.

However, next season, when McCrorie is unveiled as skipper, then we make the push. :D

Don't be too quick to write us off just yet.

We have two more games against the scum which we'll win, but then we have to rely on other teams to help us. We then need only another 2 defeats or 3 draws for them, for us to pip them by 1 point.

I have us at 60/1, and I expect to collect.

He's got to be a CB long term I reckon.

A player of his skill set is what managers look for now he is Luiz, Stones, Van Dijk lite

He can come out and play as a 5th midfielder in games - alter the press, shape of our team and has a range of passing to get us moving forward quickly

Him and AN other in the Bates mould as a 2 could be superb in the long term - just leave Bates to defend as most teams are getting closer to what is one man back

Amazing the kid was gritting his teeth and playing while injured and still to a high level. Love this boy and i would make him captain for his 21st birthday. Huge future in Football

Back