Press Conference

Sounds as though Kent probably could take part tomorrow but being held off for Brondby next week.

Always a pleasure to watch SG at these press conferences. Very professional and composed, gives other teams respect and stays humble himself.

Glad to hear Jack and Kent will be back soon. Definitely right not to rush Jack back even though as a fan I can't wait to see him back on the pitch.

I hope tomorrow we see the kind of performance we got second half against hibs.

Good news on Kent.

The Jack situation is becoming a pain in the arse. Seems to be the same answer every week

Depends how you read the comment, it used to be 'back training in a couple of weeks' but I'm sure he's been training, well at least has put up photo's of him in boots, so could he be ready for selection in a couple of weeks? (proper glass half full outlook here)

Depends how you read the comment, it used to be 'back training in a couple of weeks' but I'm sure he's been training, well at least has put up photo's of him in boots, so could he be ready for selection in a couple of weeks? (proper glass half full outlook here)
Yep that’s a good point. Given his recent issues we can’t be rushing him so hopefully his fitness is moving along nicely

I’m assuming on Jack, he means he’s a couple of weeks away from being considered for game time. He’s only just started training again so a couple of weeks makes sense. See how he handles the intensity of training

I’m assuming on Jack, he means he’s a couple of weeks away from being considered for game time. He’s only just started training again so a couple of weeks makes sense. See how he handles the intensity of training
I don’t think he has been training with the team yet, probably means 2 weeks before he starts full training.

Just have to hope there are no further set backs

Back