Presser from yesterday

If Pedro is right then he is some kind of visionary - at least as far as Scottish Football is concerned. Perhaps he is. Perhaps he will be proved right in the long run. If he is then I hope he gets the time he needs. If he isn’t then it’s time to say goodbye mr chips. The problem is how can we know? On the balance of probabilities which seems more likely? It would seem more likely that he will not get vindication. But visionaries are the ones that defy the odds. I hope he is right.

I think he has the right ideas to improve us and scottish football. Do I think he will get the time to prove this? probably not.

Some of our own fans already have his days numberd and the number of possible new manager threads on this after a draw shows this.

Hardly a 'car crash' of a press conference or 'the words of a dead man walking.'

I think some people hear what the want to hear or construe things to suit their own personal agenda/wishes.

If you watch the whole thing its very honest and straight to the point. It's maybe the honesty that shocks people more than anything because we are used to a load of tow-the-pr-line nonsense. I was in the camp that was skeptical of his appointment but I don't take every opportunity to bash the guy or call for his head.

I'm on my phone and at work can someone give me the title or link on YouTube so I can watch this. It's blocked by my work but I can get YouTube
Cheers

As per a lot of the negative posts against PC over the last couple days, there's very little substance to the criticisms leveled against him with regards to this presser.

Nothing wrong with what he says.

His team need to deliver tonight, big time.

Agree with everything in that interview

While Pedro ultimately takes overall responsibility for the team and the results. The players have badly let him down. They need a right good kick up the arse and if highlighting to the world they are letting the club, manager and fans down gives them that kick in the arse then that’s fine.

And if any players don’t like being told they are embarrassing the club when they clearly are, they imo should be nowhere near Ibrox and should be chased

Back