Pressure on the Bheasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pressure is on but Hearts have a very poor record in Glasgow and they were pish against us at Ibrox for the majority of the game.

I'm hoping for a draw but the pressure is off us as we got the points on the board and should have a straightforward game on Saturday while they travel to Tannadice.
I remember it differently from you then mate because I thought we where good first half of that game but hearts for me played well the second 45. They do have a pish poor record in Glasgow though.

Depends if the Yahoo's are away and coasting after 30 minutes.

If Hearts nullify the Yahoo Blitzkreig for the first 25 minutes of each half and manage to keep themselves in the game it could be a long game for Herr Postacoglou and the Stormtroopers.

Halliday to floor Kyogo in the box, Madden to ignore it and Hearts to score on the counter. Please.

A draw would be a fantastic result. The yahoos will likely grab a narrow 2-1 win.

A big test for the Hearts. It’ll be interesting to see how they come out. If they invite Celtic on to them, they’ll lose by a few. Go for it early to grab the opener.

The visit to Tynecastle is the one that concerns me in the coming weeks.

It will be Haring I think, he’s solid and doesn’t mind getting into a battle. I also think Cochrane and Kingsley (if both start) can cause mayhem up Ralstons side.
Ralston causes mayhem on his side to be fair - Just hope Hearts don't sit back and admire the Great T arrier Chief and his merry band of world beaters!

Well, I don’t want to get too carried away in the event we get a doing and I look deluded but I have a sneaky feeling they are going to have one of those nights where they create about 20 chances and only score once, and we can steal a draw.
Fingers crossed mate! Really hope your team takes at least a point.

Yeah mate AlexVenters drew my attention to that, I was given a false impression he wasn’t as serious as it looked.

If we can get the ball into their box in good areas that’s another area we can try to exploit. We lack height generally up top if big Nando isn’t playing but their defenders are prone to brain farts.

There was a graph last night on our game that showed of the 10 goals Celtic have conceded this season in the league 8 have came from cross balls.

Always expect them to win most games against SPL sides. As long as we win at home to Dundee on Saturday it’s been a great week. They had their hopes up that we would drop points away to Livi and Hibs.

This. I expect them to win every single game and have already awarded the 3 points to them except against us.

Makes it easier when they win and all the sweeter when they don't.

Tomorrow is must win for the animals against good Hearts side who have performed well against them this season!
Shark 2 the sequel this time tomorrow a distinct possibility!
The pressure is most certainly all on them GB. We keep winning and it will only increase. Hopefully Shark 2, the sequel is indeed the big blockbuster this Festive Season!

Thread's about 'pressure' not who's the best team, or most likely to win. Lets see how they get on pushing and chasing for a win whilst seven points behind. You never know.

The pressure is most certainly all on them GB. We keep winning and it will only increase. Hopefully Shark 2, the sequel is indeed the big blockbuster this Festive Season!

Hearts have been very impressive this season - I watched a couple of their 3pm games they've had on a Saturday whilst 'working' and was very surprised at how good they were.

Their fans though seem to annoyingly accept that at Tynecastle, and even places like Easter road and Pittodrie, they can be good for a decent result but they always fall apart in Glasgow.

I expect a Celtic win tonight but if Hearts can keep them at 0-0 or even 1-0, or even better score first, the crowd will turn on the Celtic players very quickly after our result last night.

They will slip up when least expected, so I'm not building up my hopes for tonight.

What I would say is that they probably thought we'd slip up in our last two league games and are disappointed that we didn't. If we are still only 4 points ahead come Sunday night I'll be a bit disappointed too. Their next two probably have the potential for them dropping points.

I hope for the best but expect the worst if hearts can stop them getting an early goal it could be interesting.

If they apply themselves they same style when playing us a few weeks ago they might ruffle a few feathers .
Albeit we should have won that game (the buffs miss in the second half ) .

Any way it will be fun for us untill they score .

Don’t underestimate the pressure involved by playing the day after us (assuming we do our own job)

Quietly optimistic (blind faith perhaps) they’ll drop points over their next two fixtures.

We toiled against St Boo on Saturday until we scored, start like that tonight or even worse employ the approach we took in the league cup game and it’ll be 2 or 3 by half time.

If we press at the right times and Baningime has one of his better games we are in with a shout.

1-1, Souttar from a set piece.
Good luck.

Celtic swarm teams on the attack. They can’t seem to keep them out at the other end. Hearts have shown they’re capable of scoring goals but I can’t see them getting a win tonight, draw would be fantastic mind you

Just seen there is no Carter Vickers in the squad tonight. It’s Arsefelt and Welsh. Hearts need to be pressing these two diddies hard and looking to play off the shoulder. A calamity waiting to happen.

Just seen there is no Carter Vickers in the squad tonight. It’s Arsefelt and Welsh. Hearts need to be pressing these two diddies hard and looking to play off the shoulder. A calamity waiting to happen.
Mate the paedo defence is very makeshift tonight. No Vickers for them is like no Goldson for us. Upsets the equilibrium totally. Vickers like Goldson is the one capable of stepping out with the ball for the paedos and finding a long ball.

Arsefelt has just come back from injury and Welsh has already cost them points this season by losing his man against Livi. I mean ffs old man Defoe skinned him inside out last season.

I’d be very surprised and very disappointed in Hearts if they don’t score tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back