Pressure on the Bheasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is one team apart from ourselves who are usually up for the game with Timbo, and won''t lie down to them like Aberdeen, Hibs et al will, it is Hearts. That is especially the case at Tynecastle, maybe less so at Porkheid. That said Hearts are usually well up for the game with ourselves too. I envisage a draw tonight.
You're talking pish about Hibs lying down to Celtic.

Would take a draw tonight for sure. Then win on Saturday to go 9pts ahead all going to plan.

Will see how they cope on Sunday if that's how it plays out.

Optimistic loyal!

A nice idea but really when do Scottish Teams ever put them under pressure? Everybody can see their defence is flimsy and if you are bold enough to attack it you will get plenty joy.

However do you really think Hearts are capable of doing that, Robbie Neilson capable or organising that?

Rangers will never get a favour from Scotland and as always itll be up to ourselves to make the difference.

I wouldnt want it any other way.

WATP
You do remember Robbie Neilsons hearts beat them in August?

Hearts are decent at Tynecastle but rotten are Ibrox and Parkpaed.

How they got away from Ibrox with a point is beyond me.

The bookies have them as 4/11 against 7/1 Hearts. We can hope, but in reality it will probably be a win for them.I will watch it as my second team is Hearts(both grandsons crazy Jambo's) and they will no doubt be round to watch the game.Just hope the ref has his specs on for their diving champion with the sore head.

You do remember Robbie Neilsons hearts beat them in August?
I do indeed but Celt!c have the strongest home record in the League as stands, its not that daft to assume theyll win tonight. Equally Hearts away record isnt any great shake so Im not sure where the pressure is coming from.

Also worth remembering with the particular game mentioned Celt!c were abysmal and even then shouldve won by a couple.

I'm not sure where the confidence in Hearts is coming from, they haven't won away since August. Last won at Parkhead in 2012. 2007 in the league.

If there is one team apart from ourselves who are usually up for the game with Timbo, and won''t lie down to them like Aberdeen, Hibs et al will, it is Hearts. That is especially the case at Tynecastle, maybe less so at Porkheid. That said Hearts are usually well up for the game with ourselves too. I envisage a draw tonight.
When Hearts beat us 2 years ago they played the mhankies a game later.

Against us they were up for it big time with Naeshame running about as if charged with Duracell batteries.

2 weeks later and Naeshame swaps for a pair of Aldi batteries he found in a skip!

At one of their goals he loses possession in the middle of the park and then manages to jog at least 10 yards before they score!!!!!

Hearts don't have to win, any dropped points are welcome. Just keep ticking over with us getting 3 and them getting draws here and there. A draw tonight then a win on Saturday sees us 9 ahead of them before their game on Sunday.

Really can't see them dropping anything tonight but you never know. All we need to do is keep winning and they'll eventually slip up sometime.

A nice idea but really when do Scottish Teams ever put them under pressure? Everybody can see their defence is flimsy and if you are bold enough to attack it you will get plenty joy.

However do you really think Hearts are capable of doing that, Robbie Neilson capable or organising that?

Rangers will never get a favour from Scotland and as always itll be up to ourselves to make the difference.

I wouldnt want it any other way.

WATP
I've read some pish in my time on here, but this will take some beating.

We toiled against St Boo on Saturday until we scored, start like that tonight or even worse employ the approach we took in the league cup game and it’ll be 2 or 3 by half time.

If we press at the right times and Baningime has one of his better games we are in with a shout.

1-1, Souttar from a set piece.

Isn't Baningime out with an ankle injury?

I do indeed but Celt!c have the strongest home record in the League as stands, its not that daft to assume theyll win tonight. Equally Hearts away record isnt any great shake so Im not sure where the pressure is coming from.

Also worth remembering with the particular game mentioned Celt!c were abysmal and even then shouldve won by a couple.
I get what you're saying, but an average Dundee United should have came away with 3 points from there. They aren't infallible, all depends on which Celtic and which hearts turns up.

Trying to predict which games they will drop points in is difficult. 7 or 8 times out of 10 they win tonight. The other 2-3 see them drop points. The longer it's level or close then the more the pressure will affect them.

The good thing about being ahead is we don't need them not to win. They have to keep pace with us & the longer we maintain the gap the more chance of them slipping up somewhere.

We also have our tough away games coming up so one game at a time etc.

If it was at Tynecastle maybe but they will win at home.

Either way our points are in the bag which is the main thing for now.

Smart money is on hearts bookings and the usual jota and Japanese boy scoring.

2 or 3 nil for me.

BUT the hope is they can keep it tight. I think anyone who goes past 30 minutes versus them having not conceded is in with a chance.

Hopefully our results at 2 tonight places tl go has punched them in the gut a wee bit and knocked their confidence, not expecting much from Hearts though!

Na, they’re unstoppable and it will take a miracle to avoid defeat to them. Apart from those many games over the last year and a half where they have lost or drawn of course. But apart from that, they’re an unstoppable force.
There is a trend on here my friend of posters insisting "the t@rriers are on to an easy 3 points" yet in the same fixture for Rangers "it will be a tough game this and end we'll need to be on it from the start" some should have more faith in the champions.

Isn't Baningime out with an ankle injury?

According to flashscore he's suspended for tonight, that was convenient eh?

If Hearts setup tonight to have a go, press high and get at their pish defence then they're in with a shout of taking something but if they do what 99% of other SPL teams do and sit back to hit on the counter then they're fcuked.

Well it’s a must win for them so some pressure on to do so.

Whatever happens we’re still ahead, still top and still the fuckkng people

Hertz need to keep it tight for the first 20-30 mins. The Bheasts try and blow teams away early. Keep it tight and they struggle.

Last time Hertz came it was 2-0 after 30 mins and game was done.

Hearts are decent at Tynecastle but rotten are Ibrox and Parkpaed.

How they got away from Ibrox with a point is beyond me.
Craig Gordon at Ibrox anyway, kept them in it.

He has a point to prove tonight.

I think the tims will take 4 points from the next 6 available…

Liewells mate Madden is in charge for a reason in case all is not going well he’ll bail them out.

Saying that expect the tarrriers to win comfortably.

Can't see Farts getting any thing out of this game. It will be a narrow win for the rhats.
Rangers are the only team who will beat the rhats.

Is Baningime not missing through injury?
I’ve actually just seen he’s out of next 2 games. He was walking about after he got carried off (or so I heard) so I took that as he might play.

More difficult without him but I just have a wee feeling about tonight.

Sadly Baningime is out according to Neilson

1 player who I think could've made the difference in that midfield where the mentally challengeds struggle
Yeah mate AlexVenters drew my attention to that, I was given a false impression he wasn’t as serious as it looked.

If we can get the ball into their box in good areas that’s another area we can try to exploit. We lack height generally up top if big Nando isn’t playing but their defenders are prone to brain farts.

Whatever tonight’s result, it’s a nice feeling to have our points in the bank. Tonight we can sit back and watch them sweat.
Especially knowing we have Dundee at home on Saturday which should be a straightforward 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back