Price Of Football In Scotland

£400+ to sit in the biggest library in Glasgow is really bad value for money when you remember that German football is cheap as chips
Heard on the radio today that Borussia Dortmunds yellow zone which is their biggest stand has an average price of 15 Euros.

Get Gordon Ramsay in to produce a menu for match day food and put his name to it. One of the best chefs in the world and a bluenose, surely that would work?
A MacDonalds outlet would be better and fresher than the garbage they dish out just now.

Saw this earlier - but they don't include train, bus, subway or getting "your motor" watched. DO they think that we only pay to get into the stadium?

We've got to get there first.

Never bought a pie at Ibrox,I’m there to watch the football,although I might consider it there weren’t those massive queues

Its scary when I see that, and that is the cheapest option.

My season ticket is £440
Every trip I make across is £38 (bus and boat)
Then if your on the drink god knows what I spend on a day away.

Thats not to include my RSC dues, merchandise from the club etc
Sure is a costly hobby but what else would ya be at lol

The food isn't the best at Ibrox, but the steak pie is decent. Used to have my ST in the enclosure and the service was shocking and took ages. Now in the Govan Rear and pretty quick to get served to be fair. Even going straight on half time I can get served in 10mins.

The cost of food at Ibrox is ridiculous and the standard of food is absolutely atrocious.

If you can get past the exorbitant prices and the tasteless food , the god awful, slow as a week in the jail service is the cherry on top of the shitcake that will stop you going back to Ibrox kiosk catering.

Get an American sports catering manager in and overhaul the whole thing.

It’s a bit of a myth that German football is cheap. Like Spain there are a limited amount of cheap tickets but the vast majority of the tickets are 40-50euro and rising

German grounds aren't libraries plus you get free public transport within the city on the day of the game in your ticket

Been saying for a while the grub is way over priced, also hit n miss quality wise as well. When is the contract up for the caterers? As a few folk have said we could be getting more bang for our buck.

German grounds aren't libraries plus you get free public transport within the city on the day of the game in your ticket
Can’t see Glasgow City Council/Strathclyde Transport offering such concessions and the club can barely afford to lose the money.

It is a great idea for clubs that might not otherwise fill their stadia. Thankfully we do not fall into that category, other than for some cup matches.

PFufcHh

27KTJ

Back