Prices for hospitality at Ibrox

son of le guen

Official Ticketer
Anyone able to give me a breakdown for all the different suites please. the website doesn't give much away

If you go onto the site and look for the hospitality brochure - it gives all prices there mate. Down the bottom of it.

Cheers lads. I was planning on treating my two ushers as I'm getting married next week . bit more pricey than I thought actually

Ah cool didn't know that - I'm arranging a day with a party where not all are ST holders.

I guess I could ask for the discount for this that do?
One season ticket is all that is needed for a group booking

What's club Europe east and west like? £184 per person - what would I get for that?

Trying to organise a day out with the boys between Christmas and New Year we quite fancy the 27th December game against Motherwell (kick off at 19.45).

Been in club Europe, met John Greig in there and he was an absolute gentleman as you can imagine and very friendly. Would do it every game if I could afford it.

done the Cooper Suite or Club Cooper (can't remember the exact name). Was excellent, got a wee tour of the trophy room and Jimmy Nicholl was in speaking before the game

Back