Pride of Govan band

I've not been along to the blue star in years before a game. What's the score these days? I go with my 14 year old boy. Can he get in? How do I find out what entertainment is on before each match?

Best band on the road.

We've all got our favourites and they're mine.

I've not been along to the blue star in years before a game. What's the score these days? I go with my 14 year old boy. Can he get in? How do I find out what entertainment is on before each match?
It's not the Blue Star mate it's the Orange Halls right next door and yes you will be allowed your son in.
You can normally find out on here what Band are playing, and to the original poster, yes The Pride of Govan were superb as always. One of the best bands in Scotland.

For me it’s the govan proddy boys but as @MearnsUnionist says we all have difference of opinion it’s just good to have so many top quality flute bands on the road.

I’m glad everyone had a good day yesterday, we are on our way back and I’m loving every minute of it.

Thought you'd be along shortly with that comment mate lol.

Hope you and the family are good.

Hadn't been to the orange halls for a few years but made an unplanned visit yesterday.

Glad I did the place was rocking and the band was brilliant.

Back