Pride of Govan Flute Band statement - Clyde Community Hall

Thanks for sharing this excellent video. I never got to Ibrox until 14.30pm and then try and find a parking space, so i missed said parade, keep up the great work.
Takes me back to the 80's and my time in The Greengairs Thistle FB, fabulous times.

I appreciate that this post won't make me popular with several on here but given that a number of posts on this thread point out that there are many band and lodge members who have no interest in Rangers, I am quite sure there are many Rangers supporters who have little or no interest in the Orange movement and/or marching bands.

The tag line for The Bear Pit is of course "For all football and Rangers-related discussion". So I'd be interested to know why this thread is not in the Lounge ?
You obviously arent stupid so i dont know why you are acting it.

Rangers fans denied facilities. Local protestant group denied facilities.

See a wee theme there for what is a majority no?

Last edited:
I appreciate that this post won't make me popular with several on here but given that a number of posts on this thread point out that there are many band and lodge members who have no interest in Rangers, I am quite sure there are many Rangers supporters who have little or no interest in the Orange movement and/or marching bands.

The tag line for The Bear Pit is of course "For all football and Rangers-related discussion". So I'd be interested to know why this thread is not in the Lounge ?
Might help in recent years the Grand Orange Lodge of Scotland was a share holder at Ibrox before the dark days and the shares were made available to members who wanted to be a shareholder. The grand lodge church parade was to Ibrox on the last sunday in June for many a year . Just a couple of connections to Rangers and the Orange Order

Back