Print at Home tickets for Ibrox

I'm thinking about buying a ticket online for Saturday and I'm wondering do Ibrox do print at home tickets. I've seen them do it at Parkhead so it came into mind do we do them

From what we were told before the start of the season is that the new system is capable of print at home. I'm guessing they have not implemented it yet.

you would think you can get them like the same idea as a boarding pass and have it on your fone. not everyone has access to a printing device at there home plus it dose not cost a penny this way.

you would think you can get them like the same idea as a boarding pass and have it on your fone. not everyone has access to a printing device at there home plus it dose not cost a penny this way.
You would need to make sure the phones fit through the scanner at the turnstyle to scan the barcode which i dont think they would

Ha ha, print at home and barcodes lol. Our ticketing website hasn’t been updated in 15 years. It still uses flash ffs.

Don’t know why this isn’t an option yet , seem to be miles behind with this stuff.

I think the digital arm of the club is the lowest priority at the moment. They have an antiquated system which works to a certain standard so they aren’t bothering to change it now. I remember entering a rugby match at Murrayfield about 7 or 8 years ago via bar code ticket on my phone.

Don’t know why this isn’t an option yet , seem to be miles behind with this stuff.

I assumed that's what the new turnstiles were for.

I went to some shite game in Poland and they just emailed me a QR code to get in. If they can do it surely we can, no excuse for a club of our size even with all the shite we've gone through.

I assumed that's what the new turnstiles were for.

I went to some shite game in Poland and they just emailed me a QR code to get in. If they can do it surely we can, no excuse for a club of our size even with all the shite we've gone through.

yeah I’ve done it in Austria and Spain before I think it’s pretty common now to make it easy for people to buy online and get an “ E-Ticket “

Ha ha, print at home and barcodes lol. Our ticketing website hasn’t been updated in 15 years. It still uses flash ffs.
Website not yet, but our ticketing system has been updated though. Won't be long until the online back up and software is active.

Was at the Larne game last night and bought the ticket and printed it in work.

Crazy you can’t do it at Ibrox still.

I go to the US a lot with my job, print at home or mobile tickets is the norm now for gigs, sporting events, almost everything, it’s the future. We’ll have to do it sooner or later, if you showed a Yank our ticketing arrangements they would think it’s Stone Age, queues before kick off etc.

I think there should always be an option to either get the usual match ticket or a print at home ticket. I for example like to collect the tickets I do get (usually away or cup games) while most of my mates bin theirs so a print at home ticket is ideal for them! I used to like buying tickets in jan/feb for a gig & gettin the tickets months later in the post lol.

. I've seen them do it at Parkhead so it came into mind do we do them

reaction-2cdYfc9hMr9df6dS2s
1529001843628.gif

I thought @Greg Marshall had said print at home would be part of the new turnstiles?

As an aside, with no print at home option, does anyone know if the Readycards are still a thing with the new turnstiles?

how can it be ? people have been printing tickets for airlines and concerts for around 10 years and no issues.

Getting past airport security with a copied boarding pass is a bit different to the barcode scanner not working (as it's already been redeemed) and a minimum wage security guard waving you through.

how can it be ? people have been printing tickets for airlines and concerts for around 10 years and no issues.
Getting past airport security with a copied boarding pass is a bit different to the barcode scanner not working (as it's already been redeemed) and a minimum wage security guard waving you through.

Wasn't it not in Vienna last December that some of our fans bought tickets that way from 3rd party sellers only to find that multiple copies of the same ticket had been printed so when you went to go in it already had been scanned?

Wasn't it not in Vienna last December that some of our fans bought tickets that way from 3rd party sellers only to find that multiple copies of the same ticket had been printed so when you went to go in it already had been scanned?

Pretty sure it was, yes. I knew it had already happened before but was struggling to remember for what game! Cheers.

Is our new system fitted with this capability? I would really hope so. Even shitholes in Italy have it and their grounds are falling apart.

Is our new system fitted with this capability? I would really hope so. Even shitholes in Italy have it and their grounds are falling apart.

Yes because a printed ticket has a barcode now

As stated it will be case of upgrading the online system to allow print at home - mobile should fit in the slot but not 100% certain on that

Operationally, our club is still in the last century.

This comes under Stewart Robertson remit. He is failing to progress us in this space. Not impressed.
So the new ticket scanners that we have, that are the same as the ones at Hampden which can scan barcodes and QR codes, are not a sign of us working towards this?

You are constantly chipping at Stewart Robertson and it is so very tiresome. If you ever attended matches you would be able to see how the club has improved in many areas, okay we aren't the Etihad yet but we're moving in the right direction.

The money and the ability simply isn't there to completely overhaul everything from Kiosks, Megastore, ticket office, players areas, stadium fabric etc after decades of neglect. I'm 100% confident in out MD and our board that they are sensibly spending within a budget to improve things over time.

Get a grip.

Back