Priority Groups Final

50 more than myself reckon it will be down to the uptake for both of us IMO as I can see it starting at 1000+ due to having less tickets

Hopefully those around those points don't miss but it is what it is.

I had no choice but to book my travel especially with those bastards getting first shot at flights the previous day.

Hopefully those around those points don't miss but it is what it is.

I had no choice but to book my travel especially with those bastards getting first shot at flights the previous day.
Yeah for the Scottish Cup Final last May I got one on the 2nd requirement after it drop to 566

Hoping for the same again but a lot depends on the starting point

Last edited:
Yeah for the Scottish Cup Final last May I got one on the 2nd requirement after it drop to 566

Hopeing for the same again but a lot depends on the starting point

Exactly the same myself, the only hope I take from that is the SC had less allocation due to member clubs (from what I've read)

There won’t even be enough to ensure all in priority group 1 get a ticket

Can’t wait for all the “I’ve been a season ticket holder for 20 years, why have I not got a ticket” outrage posts when it’s clear as day what criteria it is you need to satisfy

If you don’t get allocated a final ticket then it’s either peoples stupidity in not getting mygers/sign up to cccs or you didn’t deserve one unfortunately

There won’t even be enough to ensure all in priority group 1 get a ticket

Can’t wait for all the “I’ve been a season ticket holder for 20 years, why have I not got a ticket” outrage posts when it’s clear as day what criteria it is you need to satisfy

If you don’t get allocated a final ticket then it’s either peoples stupidity in not getting mygers/sign up to cccs or you didn’t deserve one unfortunately
I gave up getting irate over tickets years ago. Life's too short. More than happy to watch it in a boozer or at home with a carry out

I gave up getting irate over tickets years ago. Life's too short. More than happy to watch it in a boozer or at home with a carry out
Hampden distribution takes away the anxiousness for anyone in gold which is good but can understand why others that it doesn’t benefit preferred ballot

My post was more based on people knowing what the rules are and if you don’t meet the criteria it’s just tough luck unfortunately

Think I'm priority group 1, season ticket holder, cccs, mygers (only silver though. 1442 points iirc) i reckon i have a 40% chance of getting a ticket.

If I dont get a ticket i'm thinking of cancelling mygers. Not spitting the dummy as a lot more deserving folk than me but only have mygers and cccs for the chance to get semi-final and final tickets if we get there. I dont go to away games now. (Still bitter about 2012)

Think I'm priority group 1, season ticket holder, cccs, mygers (only silver though. 1442 points iirc) i reckon i have a 40% chance of getting a ticket.

If I dont get a ticket i'm thinking of cancelling mygers. Not spitting the dummy as a lot more deserving folk than me but only have mygers and cccs for the chance to get semi-final and final tickets if we get there. I dont go to away games now. (Still bitter about 2012)
Mate you will be absolutely fine on 1442 points for a ticket.

What are you on about ? 40% ??? If you have all that get the cigar out your guaranteed one .

I think your Maths is a little off mate.

We made it to Seville in between the Scottish cup final tickets being distributed and the SC final itself. In the period loads of people joined mygers in the hope for a Europa League final ticket so if they have kept mygers on this year, there may be quite a few more in the pool for tickets.
I’m in that camp of scraping one for hearts last year but that may not necessarily mean I’ll get one for this final.

Back