Pro direct soccee

Teddy bear

Official Ticketer
Is Ashley involved with pro direct soccer? (Online sports store)
They have started sekking our new kits recently.

Without knowing for sure, I can only assume if they’re selling our new kit then Ashley isn’t involved.

Is Ashley involved with pro direct soccer? (Online sports store)
They have started sekking our new kits recently.
Absolutely NOT!!
They are his biggest rivals online and are based near me. I have met their sales rep and his boss several times. They were the ones telling me, once Ashley goes Adidas and Nike will be back chapping our door, rather than Hummel and Puma.
Good guys.

They should be rewarded for the investment and faith they have shown in the club. The seem genuinely proud to be our kit supplier, their kit is pretty good too, I like it.

I hate to say it but the red away strip is as good an away strip that we have had in many a year...I dislike the Aberdeen strip , but the shade of ours is absolutely knock out!!

I hate to say it but the red away strip is as good an away strip that we have had in many a year...I dislike the Aberdeen strip , but the shade of ours is absolutely knock out!!
Agreed bud. I wasn't too fond of either the away or third kits on first viewing but I have to say both are crackers.

Hummel have been great for Rangers, smart kits, sponsors the training ground and backed us through a whole load of Ashley related issues. I remember people having a fit when they were announced. Nae chevrons and aw that.
I'd have no problem with Hummel forevermore but I appreciate that money talks.

I want to see a Rangers top something along the lines of the Coventry top (Classic Denmark 86 top)
Could be an all time top seller Tbh.

Hummel have been great for Rangers, smart kits, sponsors the training ground and backed us through a whole load of Ashley related issues. I remember people having a fit when they were announced. Nae chevrons and aw that.
I'd have no problem with Hummel forevermore but I appreciate that money talks.

Kits have been absolutely class but the availability and distribution needs improved IMO. As a whole tho Hummel have been excellent as you mentioned with the training ground sponsorship and the Ashley issues.

But I would like to think that adidas and Nike will be fighting over us when the shit with Ashley eventually disappears.

Reactions: TQ3
Kits have been absolutely class but the availability and distribution needs improved IMO. As a whole tho Hummel have been excellent as you emotions with the training ground sponsorship and the Ashley issues.

But I would like to think that adidas and Nike will be fighting over us when the shit with Ashley eventually disappears.
I'd quite like to see a scenario where Rangers and Hummel work together to forge a partnership that lasts years and years to the benefit of each other. The issues that you speak of can be ironed out, I'd rather have a bespoke Hummel kit than a stock Nike one so long as the quality is maintained. We are the jewel in hummel crown so to speak. As I said though it's all about the bees and honey.

I'd quite like to see a scenario where Rangers and Hummel work together to forge a partnership that lasts years and years to the benefit of each other. The issues that you speak of can be ironed out, I'd rather have a bespoke Hummel kit than a stock Nike one so long as the quality is maintained. We are the jewel in hummel crown so to speak. As I said though it's all about the bees and honey.

Completely agree with that mate would love for that to happen. If they can sort out the stock and distribution then it would be brilliant. The quality and look of the kits is excellent.

As you’ve said though money talks

I was never worried about Hummel and kits and training gear show why, only how long it takes to get rid of Ashley as we don't want to deal with him at all. Fans and now the club also.

Whilst I agree that Hummel are doing a great job, the implication from those at Pro-direct is that he is holding us back from the big players in the market.

And I get that TQ3.

The big players in the market sometimes aren't the best players in the market.

Back