Pro Shirt 25% off

Mine arrived today. Very similar sizing to the retro top. Medium fits well but maybe a wee bit long in length like the retro top. Quality is far better than the replica home top as you would expect.

I could only ever get a hold of the long sleeved home top in large. Glad I managed to get this one now even though it was more expensive

Monumental season and can't even get hold of a home shirt for myself, my 6 year old or even the infant kit for the wee man. Always out of stock. Stock levels are a total joke
If they have any sense they'll produce some more before the season ends, they've obviously been selling well.

Bought the 'Pro Shirt' when it first went for sale online.

Much better quality than the standard replica. As mentioned before its longer then the replica.
No issues with the logos but I haven't had any issues with any of the kits.

Choking for getting champions 55 on the back. Anyone know how or where to get this print done? The club site is pish
Same here.

Couldn’t see how to get order with number on the back on the website and didn’t want to leave it and miss out, so ordered top (email tonight saying dispatched and tracking number). Now to find somewhere I can get 55.

At least I’ll have the top for us being crowned champions.

As for some posters mentioning a champions top. What is a champions top? How have I never heard of this before

Bought the 'Pro Shirt' when it first went for sale online.

Much better quality than the standard replica. As mentioned before its longer then the replica.
No issues with the logos but I haven't had any issues with any of the kits.
How did you find the fit Robbie?

Mines arrived today. Wasn't aware it didn't have the sponsor - buzzing about that, to be honest.
I agree with others regarding quality, very light and breathable.

It fits more loose that the replica. It's also longer in length.

I would suggest if you have a large in the replica then go for the medium in the pro.

It also doesn't have the pointy shoulders and generally just better all round
cheers, never had a pro shirt before, will be a nice change

Not specifically about the Pro Shirt, but just thought I'd share the email response I got back from Rangers Store Concierge:

Many thanks for your email.

I can confirm we are working hard and planning a restock in the next few weeks but can not confirm an exact date at this time.

Please visit @TheRangersStore on Instagram for the latest information on restocks and new releases, as they will be announced there

Of course, if you have any further issues, or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help.

So for talking sake : - I live abroad and I'm thinking of getting a home shirt , getting it signed, mounted and framed. Would it be worthwhile getting the pro top for that or just the normal replica ? Would there be a notable difference ? Does the normal replica have the sponsor on the front ?

I got a Pro home shirt through this morning, also sponsorless as mentioned above.

Probably a mistake but quite happy not going around being an advert for 32Red to be honest.

:))

Mines arrived today. Wasn't aware it didn't have the sponsor - buzzing about that, to be honest.
I agree with others regarding quality, very light and breathable.
I got a Pro home shirt through this morning, also sponsorless as mentioned above.

Probably a mistake but quite happy not going around being an advert for 32Red to be honest.

:))
Mines arrived this morning. Sponsor on front “32Red” and “the energy check” on the back, badge embroidered on.

Haven’t had a top myself since I bought one to go down to Manchester in 08 (54 year old granny here) - 55 this September) so can’t comment on length, but quality certainly top notch.

Wonder what the grandkids will think when they see pictures of their granny with her Rangers top. Might get a group picture of us all with our tops/strips on.

Last edited:
IMG-3175.jpg

25% off the Home kit currently with code HOME25.

Nothing under an XL so rotund folk only.
Mental, you get an email with a Shop Now voucher code and then can't buy anything.
I appreciate there is an element of promotions being auto generated but still frustrating I can't buy it.

Still holding on hope that they'll restock the 3rd shirt in long sleeve. Although I reckon I'll just have to go for the short sleeve.

Just came on to say that mine had arrived today without a sponsor - thought it was an error but seems to be the case for all of the pro tops?

Is the home top the similar fit to the retro? I sized up in the retro thinking there’s no way I’d fit my usual size but I don’t notice any proportional difference cause there’s no sponsor etc.

Does everyone recommend sizing up?

Mine arrived with the sponsor on it. I’m a medium but got this in a large & it does seem a bit baggier but I prefer it this way

Gutted I never bought it pro when it came out

had one in the checkout so I obviously went on to purchase
Soils out in large

I also emailed

got similar response to keep an eye for re stock

Not sure we will see much more stock now as season is nearly done. Every chance we will start seeing next season's tops leaking soon.

Back