Pro Shirt 25% off

Fair play as I’m sure there will be collectors after it.

Mental money at this stage in a season though, as you say.

In fairness, this is about to become as iconic as any Gers shirt when images of the team lifting the trophy in it are beamed everywhere.

Home pro shirt has 25% off today with code EUROPA25. I know it’s still steep especially at this time of the season but might help someone looking as they don’t have many sizes of the normal home strip in stock.
Seems to be the case with a lot of the stock. Seems like they could be missing out on a lot of potential income revenue. Has there been any word on if they will be restocked or if the retro one will either? I've seen folk say the retro is limited addition but don't see anything on the store confirming that.

Seems to be the case with a lot of the stock. Seems like they could be missing out on a lot of potential income revenue. Has there been any word on if they will be restocked or if the retro one will either? I've seen folk say the retro is limited addition but don't see anything on the store confirming that.

When the retro top was first launched is was billed as limited edition only 10,000 being made.

Then they made another batch after seeing how popular it was.

Home pro shirt has 25% off today with code EUROPA25. I know it’s still steep especially at this time of the season but might help someone looking as they don’t have many sizes of the normal home strip in stock.
Got it for the parties

I went on to get it earlier and xl was sold out

There have been no home strips available in Medium or Large online since last year which is pathetic. I mailed them at the beginning of January and they said they were planning a restock soon but nothing came of it.

There have been no home strips available in Medium or Large online since last year which is pathetic. I mailed them at the beginning of January and they said they were planning a restock soon but nothing came of it.
I’ve been trying to get a large home short sleeved for a while but as you say never in stock. Seen they done 25% off for away pro last week so was hoping they would do it for home one this week. Seems to be the only option at the moment

The
stock levels of everything is a joke.

looking for the 3rd shorts since before chrsitmas and nothing. I get the first few months would have been a test for them but theyve had the best part of a year now to sort things like that.

Outside the castore stuff as well, the variety is crap. was looking for a few things for presents, whisky glasses etc and theres nothing. missing the boat big time i feel.

What's the fit like on the pro top, im usually a medium but wondering if this one will be more figuring hugging B-D

It is staggering how poor they have been from the very start. No medium or large home strips!

And yeah, yeah I know they pay the club £££ are not Sports Direct (though supply them).

This is not true. Stock has been limited but appeared online regularly this year.

This is not true. Stock has been limited but appeared online regularly this year.

I’ve checked every day for the last 6 weeks mate and nothing. The black strip has decent availability but not the home one. If you’ve seen it in medium or large it must have come in and out of stock within a day.

Those worried about size just check the Size Guide. They give a measurement for shoulders and chest and a length measurement - and the kit is true to the size guide. Why fret about whether you need a L or XL when you can actually take the time to measure yourself and establish for sure?

Those worried about size just check the Size Guide. They give a measurement for shoulders and chest and a length measurement - and the kit is true to the size guide. Why fret about whether you need a L or XL when you can actually take the time to measure yourself and establish for sure?
Where are you seeing the size guide mate ?

This discount is still running, was going to make a thread when I saw the discount but found this one.

I've bought one as well, never had a pro shirt before. Bought a medium knowing I'll prob have to lose a bit of weight to fit into it - good goal to have I think.

I see all sizes in Pro away shirt sold out. Line at end of description says something about ‘badge on collar between shoulders same as players’.....does this mean Castore are putting the Seko sponsorship on back now ?

Jesus, just bought a medium a couple of hours ago can't believe they're almost all out of stock.

I bought mine on Thursday and its been sent out tonight
Bought mine on Thursday & being delivered tomorrow. Hopefully my moobs don’t stick out too much with it as I expect it to be more tailored for an athletic body
Also bought mine Thursday and not had any communication re delivery.

Status is still at “order confirmed” stage.

Fingers crossed I get some update soon.

Just need to get “55” on the back. This top is going to be iconic for me. Can’t wait.

Also bought mine Thursday and not had any communication re delivery.

Status is still at “order confirmed” stage.

Fingers crossed I get some update soon.

Just need to get “55” on the back. This top is going to be iconic for me. Can’t wait.
I got word last night and bought it just before kick off on Thursday, hopefully you get word today

I’ve been trying to get medium retro top for last few weeks, they do add random sizes I assume it’s returns that are being resold, just no mediums as yet, wee nephews birthday request.

Mine arrived this morning & fits great. Normally a medium but went up a size for this years strips. Not figure hugging either so my moobs don’t prominently stick out. Glad I got the pro shirt now, just hope they release it earlier next season

Mine arrived this morning & fits great. Normally a medium but went up a size for this years strips. Not figure hugging either so my moobs don’t prominently stick out. Glad I got the pro shirt now, just hope they release it earlier next season
What’s the material like?

Definitely feels a more premium breathable material. I would take a pic of the pro & normal shirt next to each other but I don’t know how to post photos on here
Folks still struggling to post images. Here it is again:

If you’re looking for a ‘simple’ method that works on PC, tablet and mobile then try this.

Go to https://postimages.org/ and leave it as the default 'do not resize my image' in the first box (though you can select something else if you want it bigger/smaller).

Leave the default ‘no expiration' in the second box.

Click on the 'Choose Image' button to select your image to upload and let the website upload the image.

Once it is uploaded click on the small icon to the right of the ‘hotlink for forums’ row and it will copy the relevant link. Occasionally, clicking on the Hotlink for Forums doesn't work, if that happens simply go to the adjacent box and select the text for the link and then copy and paste it.

Paste your link into the Quick Reply box.

If anyone has a spare M pro shirt they'd sell please give me a shout.

I see all sizes in Pro away shirt sold out. Line at end of description says something about ‘badge on collar between shoulders same as players’.....does this mean Castore are putting the Seko sponsorship on back now ?

Probably been asked before, but how come theses shirts dont have all the same sponsors as the player ones? Surely thats part of what makes it different to the regular one?

On a similar note, There is a ladies version of the kits, but not the one that the Rangers WFC wear, which has different sponsors. With the rising popularuty of womens football, might be worth making that available as well.

Back