Problems logging into RTV

Yes i've got same problem.
Went to re-watch Saturday's game but can't get signed in.
I think it's the website's problem

Login​

We have launched a new login process that will bring your different Rangers accounts together under a single email address and password.

If you have an existing RangersTV account that was created before January 21st 2021, you should register a new Rangers Account here using the same email address that you use for RangersTV.

Provided the email address matches, we will automatically link your new Rangers Account to your old RangersTV Account and any active subscriptions will be maintained without disruption (including Season Ticket Holder virtual season passes).

You can then login to the new RangersTV website and new mobile app with your new Rangers Account details.

For more info on the new Rangers Account check our FAQS.

Login​

We have launched a new login process that will bring your different Rangers accounts together under a single email address and password.

If you have an existing RangersTV account that was created before January 21st 2021, you should register a new Rangers Account here using the same email address that you use for RangersTV.

Provided the email address matches, we will automatically link your new Rangers Account to your old RangersTV Account and any active subscriptions will be maintained without disruption (including Season Ticket Holder virtual season passes).

You can then login to the new RangersTV website and new mobile app with your new Rangers Account details.

For more info on the new Rangers Account check our FAQS.

I followed the instructions here and I can sign in now. Basically you have to register a new account and RTV links it to your current one. It would have been nice if they'd given advance warning of that.

Site has been completely revamped and it looks like they've launched the 'single login' thing.

Take note of this bit:

Looks like you need to go to that page and create a new Rangers Account using the same email you use for RangersTV. Or am I reading that wrong?

EDIT: OK, that's me done it and logged in successfully. I already had both a Rangers Account and a RangersTV Account. I had to click on the 'Create New Account' link and then enter my Forename and Surname and then enter the email address applicable to my RangersTV Account and the Password from my RangersTV Account. Got sent a Verify email (note - it went into Junk) with a link to click on to Verify. Was then asked to Login and did so successfully. Painless.

Last edited:
Ive just tried to get on and now its saying sadly we dont recognise email address. Honestly i hate to criticise anything rangers and i know its only £6 a month but every couple on months there is problems with gers tv. Very frustrating

RTV at times comes across as having more issues than Celtic. That combined with inexplicable Nord probs just now means I'll start the logging in process Wednesday at mid-day !

Ive just tried to get on and now its saying sadly we dont recognise email address. Honestly i hate to criticise anything Rangers and i know its only £6 a month but every couple on months there is problems with gers tv. Very frustrating
Getting same knock back.
As said above advance notice would have been good, they have all our email addresses.

Site has been completely revamped and it looks like they've launched the 'single login' thing.

Take note of this bit:

Looks like you need to go to that page and create a new Rangers Account using the same email you use for RangersTV. Or am I reading that wrong?

That's what I did VB. I can now log in to RTV and watch the content again.

I'm surprised they did this without consulting you first. :))

Guys see the Edit in Post #13 and go through the Create New Account process. That's what it tells you to do and it worked fine for me..

As an aside to this, I note there is now a Login button on the Home Page of the Official website - as some have been crying out for for donkeys - where you can login to all things Rangers.

One thing I note - once you are Logged In, if you go to your Profile or Account, the Logout option seems to disappear. Got there by using the back button.

Take note of this bit:

EDIT: OK, that's me done it and logged in successfully. I already had both a Rangers Account and a RangersTV Account. I had to click on the 'Create New Account' link and then enter my Forename and Surname and then enter the email address applicable to my RangersTV Account and the Password from my RangersTV Account. Got sent a Verify email (note - it went into Junk) with a link to click on to Verify. Was then asked to Login and did so successfully. Painless.

Sorted, cheers for reading it! B-D

Looks good, all videos related to the each game, EG v Ross County, under the match title.

Is anybody having problems logging into RTV? Tried on 2 different devices but having no joy at all
Exact same. Been like that all day. Must be an issue.
Yes i've got same problem.
Went to re-watch Saturday's game but can't get signed in.
I think it's the website's problem
Same here.
Same here
I have emailed the help desk. May take up to 24 hrs for a response.
I've given up with it altogether
Yes emailed RTV
Guys, see the Edit in post #13. EDIT: Or see post #41. The message you get on screen actually tells you what to do.

In order to link your RangersTV Account and your Rangers Account you have to follow the instructions. Works perfectly well on Desktop - can't speak for mobile or the App.

Seems its all part of the 'single login' update that's been promised for ages. There's now a Login button on the Official site Home page as well.

Last edited:
As an aside to this, I note there is now a Login button on the Home Page of the Official website - as some have been crying out for for donkeys - where you can login to all things Rangers.

One thing I note - once you are Logged In, if you go to your Profile or Account, the Logout option seems to disappear. Got there by using the back button.
Not all things rangers unfortunately the tickets, order history, mygers points requires you to login again and the password isnt the same (unless you happen to have used the same password, which I couldn't).

Edit, inside Ibrox takes you to Away Days B-D
Ha ha. Away Days takes me to, correctly, Away Days. Inside Ibrox, bizarrely, takes me to a mix of both Inside Ibrox and Away Days.

I miss the Menu Bar across the top. Now have to scroll through. All, part of everything being designed for mobiles these days.

Guys, see the Edit in post #13. The message you get on screen actually tells you what to do.

In order to link your RangersTV Account and your Rangers Account you have to follow the instructions. Works perfectly well on Desktop - can't speak for mobile or the App.

Seems its all part of the 'single login' update that's been promised for ages. There's now a Login button on the Official site home Page as well.

I can login in no problem (on the laptop) now using my new account but the mobile app isnt working at all for me now. Doesnt let me log in

Not all things Rangers unfortunately the tickets, order history, mygers points requires you to login again and the password isnt the same (unless you happen to have used the same password, which I couldn't).
You are correct, just had a play. Presumably that will come and this is simply the first step getting folk to create the new single login account. Maybe.

Take note of this bit:

I did this but i cant log into the app :(

I can login in no problem (on the laptop) now using my new account but the mobile app isnt working at all for me now. Doesnt let me log in
Same mate - can't login on App. I can get in via Safari on both iPad and iPhone now so the issue is App-specific.

EDIT: See post #41, App Update top be rolled out later this week. Won't work until then by the look of things.

Last edited:
Don't like to rob the club of the hits from the link @Greg Marshall posted above - but I'm well aware some on here don't bother LOL. Note: the App will be updated later this week. Also note: VST viewers need to take action as well. And another Note: you need to click on the Create New Account link.

Here's the important bits:

Users will be able to login to the rangers.co.uk website, the RangersTV website and app and the soon to be released club app and move across our digital platforms without having to login on each website, improving the user experience.

We have plans in place to add more digital websites to this rollout throughout 2021 to again further improve the experience for supporters and make it as simple as possible for fans.

As part of this upgrade, the existing RangersTV app which is available via the Apple App Store and Google Play will later this week be updated for all users who have it already downloaded on their device.

Over the course of this week, some users may experience difficulty accessing content on the old app. Users experiencing access issues should await the app update and access content through the RTV website during that period.

What do I need to do?

• When you are logging in to RangersTV for the first time after launch, you will need to create a new Rangers Account using the email address you currently use for RangersTV.
  • Update your mobile app as soon as available. We will communicate through normal club channels as soon as the updated iOS and Android apps are available.
  • Use https://rangers.co.uk/tv for all content until your app is updated.
I am a season ticket holder, can I still watch home matches live?

• Yes, you will also have to create a Rangers Account as above and you will be able to watch.
  • Be sure to use the same email address for your new Rangers Account as you use for your existing RangersTV account, so we can match them and ensure you have no interruption in service.
You can read more FAQ’s and help HERE

Last edited:
The websites being a bit of a pain in the arse too. For some reason the videos are all muted, with a unmute button top left for a few seconds that doesnt seem to unmute it for me lol.

The websites being a bit of a pain in the arse too. For some reason the videos are all muted, with a unmute button top left for a few seconds that doesnt seem to unmute it for me lol.
The Unmute button has always been there mate, for at least a year. Usually I can either click on that for sound or simply go full screen and it unmutes all by itself. On Desktop/Laptop that is.

They've always been muted. Changing to full screen unmutes as well.
The Unmute button has always been there mate, for at least a year. Usually I can either click on that for sound or simply go full screen and it unmutes all by itself. On Desktop/Laptop that is.
Aye, i was able to unmute no problem before. Even tried to go full screen etc and still nothing.

It worked for the Davis one but cant get the most recent Defoe one to work.

Don't like to rob the club of the hits from the link @Greg Marshall posted above - but I'm well aware some on here don't bother LOL. Note: the App will be updated later this week. Also note: VST viewers need to take action as well. And another Note: you need to click on the Create New Account link.

Here's the important bits:

Users will be able to login to the Rangers.co.uk website, the RangersTV website and app and the soon to be released club app and move across our digital platforms without having to login on each website, improving the user experience.

We have plans in place to add more digital websites to this rollout throughout 2021 to again further improve the experience for supporters and make it as simple as possible for fans.

As part of this upgrade, the existing RangersTV app which is available via the Apple App Store and Google Play will later this week be updated for all users who have it already downloaded on their device.

Over the course of this week, some users may experience difficulty accessing content on the old app. Users experiencing access issues should await the app update and access content through the RTV website during that period.

What do I need to do?

• When you are logging in to RangersTV for the first time after launch, you will need to create a new Rangers Account using the email address you currently use for RangersTV.
  • Update your mobile app as soon as available. We will communicate through normal club channels as soon as the updated iOS and Android apps are available.
  • Use https://Rangers.co.uk/tv for all content until your app is updated.
I am a season ticket holder, can I still watch home matches live?

• Yes, you will also have to create a Rangers Account as above and you will be able to watch.
  • Be sure to use the same email address for your new Rangers Account as you use for your existing RangersTV account, so we can match them and ensure you have no interruption in service.
You can read more FAQ’s and help HERE
I'm sure the digital guys will be happy for the help on this occasion!

Aye, i was able to unmute no problem before. Even tried to go full screen etc and still nothing.

It worked for the Davis one but cant get the most recent Defoe one to work.
Just tried the Defoe one on my Desktop mate and sound works fine via either the Unmute or going full screen.

Back