Problems logging into RTV

No “confirm email” either in my inbox or spam folder. Not surprising really going by past results over the last two seasons. Ever since they “upgraded” it really has been a massive pain in the arse.
If you got your link via NARSA, email Gary Gillan. I got a link about 20 minutes after sending him a note.

I did resend it but got no response. Ive now e mailed the address given by the SLO. Ive been sent a note saying a ticket has been created and someone will be in touch within 24 hours. Its from a website that requires me to enter an e mail address and password. Madness.

I've just received the activation email on my yahoo account, had to wait a fair while and like yourself was getting concerned. There's obviously a backlog mate, hope you get it sorted.

No email arriving at all to my yahoo email box despite how many times I ask to resend (twice :) ). Nothing in the inbox or spam. Not that I'm really surprised.

I've only logged in once to my VST. I'll use external means that work every time rather than mess around with official club technology that usually doesn't work very well.
Unstauch email

I've just done the update/create account thing for my RangersTV.
Easy.Just followed the instructions and had my activation email within 2 minutes to my inbox(iCloud email).Haven't tried the app yet but probably won't use or need it.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Can't log in.

Edit: Pic unclear, sorry. Error says "cannot start a customer session when using third part authentication."

They have overhauled the site. You'll need to re-register your account using the same email.

The app isn’t working until the new forced update this week. Was all over the club social media yesterday.

Did mines last night, still not recieved the activation email...

Hopefully it'll be be ok in time for the next match, but seriously why do this shit mid season? RTV was working fine, anyone with half a brain in the IT would have said, 'ok, lets hold back this major change until the season ends.'

Should have made this change after the Killie game when there may be a 21 day break in live RTV games. At least they picked an away game with no VST to use as the guinea pigs haha.

One good thing about the new site is it seems to leave you logged in. Huzzah!
Ha ha, that’s gonna cause problems for those that use multiple devices and get locked out because they forget to Log out. I prefer it to automatically log you out after a period of inactivity.

With the postponement of the Scottish Cup we’ve 10 days between home matches which should be ample. TBH regardless of gap it will be chaos in here on Wednesday and at next home game anyway.

Can't seem to side load the app after downloading the APK - https://apkpure.com/rangerstv/com.streamamg.rangerstv

Says it installed but won't load, anyone got any problems, I'm using a Xaiomi Mi Android TV box.

Cheers
Posted earlier last night about the mate. The sideloaded app won’t open on Nvidia Shield either.

Either this is deliberate so the app only works on phones/tablets, or someone fücked up the new app.

The previous version sideloaded and worked on the Shield perfectly too.

What do you need to do if, as a season ticket holder, you’ve never registered for a VST (we watch matches via overseas RSC)?

i) What I’ve done so far is newly register today using MyGers/Season Ticket email address known to club.

ii) Should I now be able to access RTV video content (I can’t) or do I need a separate subscription for that?

iii) How does it know I’m a ST holder and therefore should be able to watch matches? I can see nothing in my profile which indicates I’m a ST holder.
This is a bit old now but the OP details the process, which I don’t think has changed too much. You will need an Access Code for first time use. Next home game is 3 Feb, so you have time on your side. I suggest emailing the Ticket Centre explaining and asking for Access Code. Once you have it make sure up you don’t share it or try to login on two devices at the same time. VST only gets you;access to live home matches, a subscription is required for other content.

ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk

I've just received the activation email on my yahoo account, had to wait a fair while and like yourself was getting concerned. There's obviously a backlog mate, hope you get it sorted.
SLO posted that Yahoo, AOL and Sky emails were an issue and were taking a while to come through. Most others have been reasonably prompt apparently. They do tend to go to Junk though.

SLO posted that Yahoo, AOL and Sky emails were an issue and were taking a while to come through. Most others have been reasonably prompt apparently. They do tend to go to Junk though.

From working through it they are the main ones with delays but many at those accounts are delivered too so seems a higher bounce rate. The digital team have spoken with our email distributors who are looking at it (its the same email client as for our normal emails).

From working through it they are the main ones with delays but many at those accounts are delivered too so seems a higher bounce rate. The digital team have spoken with our email distributors who are looking at it (its the same email client as for our normal emails).
Thanks for the update Greg. Your Twitter must be on fire ha ha.:)

Need help from any android users who have new app working as when I sign in I cannot see any content just constant buffering.On the verge of cancelling subscription.Really don’t why they had to fix what wasn’t broken.

I can't get on the app on my android tv box. Says my device not compatible with the new app. Won't let me now login with either my original or updated password. Works fine on my

Can't seem to side load the app after downloading the APK - https://apkpure.com/rangerstv/com.streamamg.rangerstv

Says it installed but won't load, anyone got any problems, I'm using a Xaiomi Mi Android TV box.

Cheers
I'm using an android box and got the RTV app directly from Google. when I open the app it says please update. When I try to update it says the app is no longer compatible with my device. Worked bloody fine before. I've emailed RTV re this.

Need help from any android users who have new app working as when I sign in I cannot see any content just constant buffering.On the verge of cancelling subscription.Really don’t why they had to fix what wasn’t broken.

The old app was always temporary until we could get this one in place.

Does your RTV work through a browser?

My Mrs account is with AOL. She got her confirmation email this morning (around 18 hours later)

Mine`s with hotmail and had to go through support. Hopefully hear back today from them.

Greg, is a 16 hour wait (Sky email) unusual? - two season ticket accounts (wife and I). Both received a message that email had been sent but all folders checked?

Possibly a corrupt download? As has been suggested, maybe try deleting the App, restarting your device and then downloading again.

I‘m assuming it’s a phone/tablet since I’ve seen repeated posts saying the new App doesn’t work on those ‘dodgy’ Android tv boxes (I’m aware they are used for legitimate purposes as well, before anyone jumps down my throat:)).

Greg, is a 16 hour wait (Sky email) unusual? - two season ticket accounts (wife and I). Both received a message that email had been sent but all folders checked?

I don't know timings but Sky, Yahoo and aol are having delays.

Think we are due an update soon on what the plan is to resolve it

Going by the instructions it does appear that the emails are being sent out, but they are not arriving.

Possibly a corrupt download? As has been suggested, maybe try deleting the App, restarting your device and then downloading again.
I‘m assuming it’s a phone/tablet since I’ve seen repeated posts saying the new App doesn’t work on those ‘dodgy’ Android tv boxes (I’m aware they are used for legitimate purposes as well, before anyone jumps down my throat:)).
Reinstalled several times and still the same issues.Absolute nothing wrong with my android phone as every other app that updated yesterday are working fine with no issues.It maybe just best for me to cancel as I ain’t paying £60 for a service i can’t access.

Tbh they are pretty useless.I sent them an email only to be told I’m in a queue and tells me to register with their streaming site to get my query answered.

Me too. They said they "usually" respond within 24 hours.

Ha ha brilliant. Another IT success.

Really common when sending mass emails - aol historically doesn't like messages from us for instance. Its not my area at all but spent a lot of time discussing it in the summer when all ST renewals were emailed out

Sorry what do you mean?

Stream AMG run the RTV site

I followed your advice and sent an e mail to stream AMG to try to get my e mail activation. I got a message telling me I needed to register with them to get an update on the progress of my ticket.

Back