Programme and champions magazine

Boro_gers07

My wife (no pics) purchased these for me when they become available earlier in the year, should these arrive tomorrow or would it be next week?

Cheers all

My wife (no pics) purchased these for me when they become available earlier in the year, should these arrive tomorrow or would it be next week?

Cheers all
Programme maybe before the Aberdeen game but expecting the magazine after as I want it full of trophy day content

The programmes are out there - I haven't got mine yet. The programme shop in Bathgate sent me a photo of the cover as theirs arrived yesterday.

Are these still on sale? I ordered the programme in March but would like to order the magazine as well if it's still available.

Ordered them both last week. I assume we'll get a dispatch email once they're sent off.

Don't really buy match programmes but this is obviously a special occasion

I think I ordered the Magazine by mistake rather than the programme.

Anyone know if the Programme is on sale at the Stadium Store?

I know they had these earlier in the season.

I think I ordered the Magazine by mistake rather than the programme.

Anyone know if the Programme is on sale at the Stadium Store?

I know they had these earlier in the season.
Yes,I think you should get it in there.I’ve seen match programmes on sale that the tills.

expecting them myself , but I reckon will it not come out after the weekend when the images of tav lifting the league title high are printed?

Ordered every single home programme this season, when reach sport were distributing i got every one before the game...since the ticket office has taken over I've never had one on time.

The last few issues I've had by the Thursday but nothing today. Initially though I was getting them a week later after it moved from reach

Can anyone who’s received their copy already please not spoil it by revealing where Broxi is hiding before I’ve had a chance to find him. Many thanks.

Could someone who has received their copy today send me an image of the virtual mascot section if possible?

Whst about those badges have they been posted yet?
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your Rangers Charity Foundation merchandise order.
All proceeds from the sale of our merchandise helps us continue to be a force for good in the community and with our charity partners on behalf of the Rangers Family.
If you have Pre-Ordered the 55 Champions Celebration Pin Badge we wanted to give you an update on your order and the estimated delivery.
Unfortunately, there has been a slight delay in production from our suppliers, and we are aiming to have your order dispatched week beginning 17h May.
We apologise for the delay and appreciate your patience.

Back