Programme Fair at Beechwood Park, Auchinleck 12/11/17

colin

Official Ticketer
I know there are some collectors on here.

Post on the Talbot messageboard -

"Don't forget folks the Auchinleck Talbot FC Programme and Memorabila Fair takes place in the social club this Sunday at 11am. It's not just Talbot stuff on sale, although there's bucketloads of that in our hut - which will also be open - amongst the programmes there'll be Rangers, Third Lanark, Hearts amongst the older stuff, lots of modern programmes, Juniors, Highland League Lowland League, internationals, European, Cup Finals and semi finals.....you name it, and it'll likely be there.

Admission's free, and even if you don't buy anything there's some wonderful football memories on view as well.

For anybody who has a personal collection of older programmes - pre 1970 usually - I'm offering a free valuation service on the day in our Programme and Memorabilia Hut. If anyone has older items they'd like to sell am sure either myself or one of the stallholders could be interested. Alternatively, if you have things you might like to donate to the club to sell then am always happy to take whatever you have, we never refuse anything!"

The guy has raised over £10000 to help regenerate the pitch and terracing, so please pop along if you can and buy something to help us out ;)

Last edited:
I think it starts about 11am. I went last year and there was loads on offer.

Well worth a visit if you can make it along.

I know there are some collectors on here.

Post on the Talbot messageboard -

"Don't forget folks the Auchinleck Talbot FC Programme and Memorabila Fair takes place in the social club this Sunday at 11am. It's not just Talbot stuff on sale, although there's bucketloads of that in our hut - which will also be open - amongst the programmes there'll be Rangers, Third Lanark, Hearts amongst the older stuff, lots of modern programmes, Juniors, Highland League Lowland League, internationals, European, Cup Finals and semi finals.....you name it, and it'll likely be there.

Admission's free, and even if you don't buy anything there's some wonderful football memories on view as well.

For anybody who has a personal collection of older programmes - pre 1970 usually - I'm offering a free valuation service on the day in our Programme and Memorabilia Hut. If anyone has older items they'd like to sell am sure either myself or one of the stallholders could be interested. Alternatively, if you have things you might like to donate to the club to sell then am always happy to take whatever you have, we never refuse anything!"

The guy has raised over £10000 to help regenerate the pitch and terracing, so please pop along if you can and buy something to help us out ;)

Sounds like there will be some interesting stuff on display. Is it the guy that has the place in Kilmarnock that's doing it?

Sounds like there will be some interesting stuff on display. Is it the guy that has the place in Kilmarnock that's doing it?
He's not the dealer from Kilmarnock. The guy that runs this fair is a long time collector and a credit to his junior club.

No worries, just me putting two and two together and coming up with five:D

Guy is from Thornhill and, as Texas Ranger says, does a power of work selling stuff with the profits going to help Talbot. I like him but, and I'm being polite here, he can be a bit of an acquired taste. However, he's always up for doing a deal. And since he managed to source an 86 cup final Talbot top - which I won in an auction - I will never bad-mouth him :D

Come along and spend some money.

Guy is from Thornhill and, as Texas Ranger says, does a power of work selling stuff with the profits going to help Talbot. I like him but, and I'm being polite here, he can be a bit of an acquired taste. However, he's always up for doing a deal. And since he managed to source an 86 cup final Talbot top - which I won in an auction - I will never bad-mouth him :D

Come along and spend some money.
Just my luck, I was in Glasgow last weekend. Had it been this weekend,
I'd definitely have attended. Maybe next year.

Last edited:
I was there for about half an hour from 11.30 to 12.00 - it was really busy. A great range of programmes, and not at ridiculous prices that you often get.

I got a few vital programmes that I didnt have before!

Back