Programme subscription.

The Royal Standard

So , signed up for this about 3 weeks ago and payment taken . Yesterday’s game , came and went . No programme . Anybody had theirs and does it get posted out ?
Further more , signed up for the B team games , payment taken , nothing has arrived and missed games ? Again anyone had similar?

Going for Gold? B-D

Programmes are a shambles - I’m in the same boat, by the time it comes in the games been and I hardly even look at it.
On the threshold mate so thought I’d take the plunge .
I’d have thought they would be posted out so they arrived the day before a match or at the latest on the day !
Sounds like the sort of shambles were are renowned for .

Going for Gold? B-D

Programmes are a shambles - I’m in the same boat, by the time it comes in the games been and I hardly even look at it.
There doesn’t seem to be any attempt now to get programmes delivered in time for matchday. Occasionally I would receive programmes on time early last season but not this year.

I didn’t sign up for this, now saying I can’t. No idea why Rangers are robbing us of points tbh. B Team and Womens Team ST’s already secured, need this programme subscription as well FFS!
you had to be signed up prior to the end of July

They'll be printed a good few days before the game, to get them into the stadium on time.

Don't know why they don't just dispatch a batch of them to subscribers direct from the print house.

So , signed up for this about 3 weeks ago and payment taken . Yesterday’s game , came and went . No programme . Anybody had theirs and does it get posted out ?
Further more , signed up for the B team games , payment taken , nothing has arrived and missed games ? Again anyone had similar?
You get them the midweek after sometimes. You get them before the game sometimes.
You have to chase them up sometimes.

Its kind of like most things the club offer

I didn’t sign up for this, now saying I can’t. No idea why Rangers are robbing us of points tbh. B Team and Womens Team ST’s already secured, need this programme subscription as well FFS!
They do another sign up at half season for subscription but now its just buy them online on the system.

The subscription only gains you an extra single point, will still need to go online and buy the euro and cup game programmes anyway

Is it worth it? How many mygers points are you on?
I was half joking with my earlier comments, are folk really buying Season Tickets just for points?

Last edited:
I was half joking with my earlier comments, are folk really buying Season Tickets just for points?
Only on high 1600s, although the next calculation should take me to circa 1750.

Buy all home games individually and you’ll only lose out on 1 point

I thought you’d have been higher than that based on your posts
Stupidly paid RTV monthly for the last 5 years so that’s an easy 100 points I’ve not got! Don’t shame me Aww Skew I already hate myself!

just for points

which is sad

just for points

which is sad
Each to their own .
It’s the beast Rangers created .
I’ve been following the team in Europe since Ajax away in 1996 .
Racked up more than adequate points in the travel club to ensure I’d get a ticket for any trip I fancied , then they scrapped it and have created the monstrosity that is MyGers .
High silver and on the cusp of gold .
Looking to follow the team as much as possible. If you view that as sad . Fair enough!

Each to their own .
It’s the beast Rangers created .
I’ve been following the team in Europe since Ajax away in 1996 .
Racked up more than adequate points in the travel club to ensure I’d get a ticket for any trip I fancied , then they scrapped it and have created the monstrosity that is MyGers .
High silver and on the cusp of gold .
Looking to follow the team as much as possible. If you view that as sad . Fair enough!
even you know its sad

Take it nobody has received anything yet? Still not had the Killie game programme and nothing from the postman this morning for the St Johnstone game. Shocking.

Take it nobody has received anything yet? Still not had the Killie game programme and nothing from the postman this morning for the St Johnstone game. Shocking.

I received Killie during the week, Wednesday maybe.

Not received USG.

My hibs ticket and Edmiston House thing came this morning but no B team season ticket as yet either as people have mentioned. It seems they take money and the product is an after thought.

I order my son's online, he always bought one anyway so i do it for the points for him, so far from ordering the West Ham, Tottenham, USG and the prgramme subscription only the West Ham and Killie ones have dropped through the door.

I received St Johnstone today so got that and Killie from sub programmes.

From non-subs I've got West Ham. Yet to receive Spurs, USG or PSV.

I emailed the club about a fortnight ago, with regard to the digital edition of the programme, no reply as yet.
Does anyone know what is going on?

I emailed the club about a fortnight ago, with regard to the digital edition of the programme, no reply as yet.
Does anyone know what is going on?
It doesn’t look like it although there is a link to buy a subscription with a decent discount but I’m not taking the chance.

Received St Johnstone today also, therefore I've only received that and Killie. Still awaiting USG and PSV. Poor service, I'm hoping it's just because of a big increase in demand and they'll sort it out in the next few weeks as once the game's passed, it feels pointless and a waste of money.

20 MyGers points have been added to my account for the season sub. Individual points not yet added for non-sub games.

And yes people are buying b team STs and womens ST purely for the points with no intention of going to any games just to guarentee their spots near the top of gold mygers. More money than sense

Received St Johnstone today also, therefore I've only received that and Killie. Still awaiting USG and PSV. Poor service, I'm hoping it's just because of a big increase in demand and they'll sort it out in the next few weeks as once the game's passed, it feels pointless and a waste of money.
Think the subscription is just for league games but i could be wrong

My hibs ticket and Edmiston House thing came this morning but no B team season ticket as yet either as people have mentioned. It seems they take money and the product is an after thought.
Season ticket still in production. Ur name is on a list at the turnstile for games before it turns up

Back