Programme subscription.

It’s a shambles your better getting someone to get you one that’s attending the game the subscription isn’t worth the price
Do we (Rangers) ever get something right? Why are we an absolute shambles when it comes to us supporters, be it ticketing or this? Who do we have to speak up for us? Do we have anyone?

Do we (Rangers) ever get something right? Why are we an absolute shambles when it comes to us supporters, be it ticketing or this? Who do we have to speak up for us? Do we have anyone?
No idea but it’s not that difficult to send programmes I’ll take the job on for free!! As a collector myself it’s a joke to hear

Think the subscription is just for league games but i could be wrong
Your right, the subscription is just for the league games, but I bought the USG and PSV ones before the games, thinking they would arrive before the tie but still not received them.

You order a programme before a match on 23 July. Money taken. Still no delivery by 19th August. No answer to the email from last week to your request about the goods you paid for.
What is it with our club ? Can’t remember the customer service ever being as bad, been buying stuff for decades too.

As a first time programme subscriber who only received the Motherwell programme on the Wednesday after the game and the St J programme this morning ( Friday) I emailed the SLO and have received a reply from his colleague Allison.
She says ' I believe the programmes are posted on match days and so will arrive after '
If this is true then these programmes are never arriving on or before the day of the match. In fact I'd be surprised if they weren't posted until the Monday at the earliest.
I've replied to her asking why this 'system' isn't mentioned when the Programmes Subsciption is advertised on the website but don't really expect a reply.

As a first time programme subscriber who only received the Motherwell programme on the Wednesday after the game and the St J programme this morning ( Friday) I emailed the SLO and have received a reply from his colleague Allison.
She says ' I believe the programmes are posted on match days and so will arrive after '
If this is true then these programmes are never arriving on or before the day of the match. In fact I'd be surprised if they weren't posted until the Monday at the earliest.
I've replied to her asking why this 'system' isn't mentioned when the Programmes Subsciption is advertised on the website but don't really expect a reply.
Thanks for posting. I’m now a month waiting on one, no reply from Rangers. So quick to email you selling stuff though. Had problems trying to get an answer in relation to over £2k worth of hospitality booked too. So the value doesn’t seem to matter when it comes to lack of response from staff.

Thanks for posting. I’m now a month waiting on one, no reply from Rangers. So quick to email you selling stuff though. Had problems trying to get an answer in relation to over £2k worth of hospitality booked too. So the value doesn’t seem to matter when it comes to lack of response from staff.
Wow that’s shocking

No idea but it’s not that difficult to send programmes I’ll take the job on for free!! As a collector myself it’s a joke to hear
When I moved to Edinburgh I bought the Rangers News subscription. It arrived in the post every Wednesday and I can’t recall any issues with the service over many years.

Rangers have used a couple of printers for the subs now and there are still problems. COVID, insufficient staffing, who knows?

When I moved to Edinburgh I bought the Rangers News subscription. It arrived in the post every Wednesday and I can’t recall any issues with the service over many years.

Rangers have used a couple of printers for the subs now and there are still problems. COVID, insufficient staffing, who knows?
It’s a mess that’s needing fixed for people who have subscribed I’m sure it’s not that difficult

By the sounds of it they ae using the unsold ones to fill the orders and reprinting if they are short. I'm sure they stated last season that the delay was because of reprints.

I emailed the printer about the delays last season and the said that they weren't allowed to print them until 2 days before the match so there is no reason why they shouldn't be here before the game.

The packing is pathetic as well given that they charge us £2 P&P. I also buy programmes from curtis sport and they come in board backed envelopes and aca-creative and they come in cardboard envelopes a bit like Amazon. P&P is similarly priced for them all but it's pot luck the state ours arrive in.

I only have the subscription as it saves me having to drag it round the pub :))

My St. Johnstone one arrived this morning. Still awaiting for the separately ordered PSV and Spurs. Received a reply to my email about the Spurs one and they said it would be sent out last Friday but no surprise that it hasn’t landed yet.
Last season’s used to arrive the day of the game or sometimes the day before.

Edit - Spurs arrived this morning.

Last edited:
Exact same here.
I’ve got all programmes except PSV which I’m not expecting until next week if it follows the same pattern as the rest.

I have the sub but I try to order the others as soon as they become available in the hope that I’m in the first batch for delivery.

Edit: St Johnstone programme arrived on Saturday. Still waiting for PSV

No sign of QOTS on website yet.

Last edited:
Would it not be a better idea if the club gave you the option of a voucher for programme and you scan the voucher at a programme stand and collect it on the day

saves the club messing about sending them out and fans get it on the day

you still buy it online so they can track points etc

Would it not be a better idea if the club gave you the option of a voucher for programme and you scan the voucher at a programme stand and collect it on the day

I’ve done this when booking tickets for other events but there is no way Rangers will even contemplate giving us an option.

They should be putting more pressure on their commercial partners. Hopefully CTM are first to go.

seem to be arriving 1 week after the event for me .
Mine arrive, on average, a week after the match. I’ve been buying the programmes online since MyGers came in and a couple of seasons ago they were arriving on matchday, occasionally the day before.

The printers choose not to work to that timeframe and Rangers don’t care. If it wasn’t for the points I’d go back to buying at the stadium.

In this day, we should be able to pay in line and collect at the game. I have always bought a programme. Over the past years, my son and I have a read and tackle the quiz on the way home.
When we bought a programme at the Euro games this season, his comments were, this is better to have the programme at the game.
To me it is part of the experience, this I believe is taken away by not having the programme on at least the day of the games.

Come on Rangers, get a grip.

Anyone know if they are still doing mygers points for individual programmes bought? The euro games weren’t in the season subscription and I’m sure there were points going last year for programmes.

PSV arrived today. That’s me up to date, any chance this weekend’s will arrive before kick off ?
See my post earlier in the thread from last week. Allison in Support replied to my complaint and said programmes not posted till the day of the game at the earliest...more likely the beginning of the week after imo.....have asked her why this isn't mentioned anywhere on the site when folk are signing up to the subscription but don't expect a reply tbh

See my post earlier in the thread from last week. Allison in Support replied to my complaint and said programmes not posted till the day of the game at the earliest...more likely the beginning of the week after imo.....have asked her why this isn't mentioned anywhere on the site when folk are signing up to the subscription but don't expect a reply tbh
Previous suppliers managed to deliver in time for matchday so the club should be looking into that. I’m sure advertisers in the programme won’t be happy with that.

On the rangers website about buying tomorrows programme online and also got email about tomorrows programme and a link to buy it, you click it and and they haven’t uploaded tomorrows to the site ‍♂️

On the rangers website about buying tomorrows programme online and also got email about tomorrows programme and a link to buy it, you click it and and they haven’t uploaded tomorrows to the site ‍♂️
No sign of the QOTS programme either.

Anyone been able to buy a Liverpool one? Saying it’s sold out now

Back