Programmes for Behind closed doors games

Can see programmes going the way of the dodo unfortunately - a dreaded ‘vector of transmission’ especially as everyone pays cash for them.

Can see programmes going the way of the dodo unfortunately - a dreaded ‘vector of transmission’ especially as everyone pays cash for them.
I have read that the clubs in the EPL are selling more,only Man City and Newcastle haven’t done them.

Thought I read on here recently that as part of the virtual matchday experience season ticket holders will get an online programme for each home game.

Reactions: peo
I’m still waiting to finish off last season’s collection for all home game after Leverkusen, particularly to complete the book end image the full seasons purchases gives

I’m still waiting to finish off last season’s collection for all home game after Leverkusen, particularly to complete the book end image the full seasons purchases gives
Think it will be poor if there is not a printed programme for next season

Its a good income for Rangers or even print a monthly magazine for first couple of months until we allowed back to Ibrox ?

Reactions: peo
I was in touch with Curtis sports who make programmes and they are doing printed programme for about 7 Teams in the league,the likes of Hibs Motherwell are doing printed programmes,so surely we will

Think it’s sad if they go down the digital road,it’s part of football getting a programme, also don’t think it looks good when all the other teams in the league are making the effort to do one for the games BCD

don’t think it’s been confirmed either way, they have said there will be a digital version but there was last season,so fingers crossed they do print versions also.

yes and no

I rarely look at mines at match glance through it and back in pocket
Stopped buying a while back but for me it was part of the match experience buy it before the game , some got no more than a quick glance then stored away.

Think it will be poor if there is not a printed programme for next season
Don’t think so based on the way the Rangers News went.
My company used to print the matchday programme for many years and indeed the Rangers News for a short while.
Any small profits for the privilege was poured back into the club by way of sponsorship and hospitality...it certainly wasn't a money making exercise, it was essentially a labour of love.
The company that currently prints the programme are also owned by massive Rangers fans and they do exactly the same thing.
As most of us consider buying a matchday programme as integral a part of the matchday experience as having a pint or two beforehand and enjoying a pie and Bovril at half time, the programme should never be allowed to die.

My company used to print the matchday programme for many years and indeed the Rangers News for a short while.
Any small profits for the privilege was poured back into the club by way of sponsorship and hospitality...it certainly wasn't a money making exercise, it was essentially a labour of love.
The company that currently prints the programme are also owned by massive Rangers fans and they do exactly the same thing.
As most of us consider buying a matchday programme as integral a part of the matchday experience as having a pint or two beforehand and enjoying a pie and Bovril at half time, the programme should never be allowed to die.
That was my point , there was no money in the Rangers News in those days , even less chance for a monthly magazine now.

Heart and hand on twitter saying no programmes for BCD games and not sure after that what’s happening,think only us Livingston not doing programmes

Rangers collectors Facebook page do ones for European games and cup games and money goes to Erskine
Very thoughtful gesture

Back