Progres Niederkorn v Rangers venue for away leg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think anything has changed the attendance in 2017 was given as 5534 so the just the amount people that attended

From memory Progres listed the stadium price zones as above in 2017

Maybe that’s where I’m getting the 5,000 figure from. I could have sworn the capacity was limited for some reason. My memory must be playing tricks on me:cool:

Their website looks like they have salespoints in Neiderkorn, any idea if tickets can be bought in Lux city ?

Wouldn’t be the first time and certainly won’t be the last. Everybody will get a ticket anyway, which is obviously good news for the travelling bears. Unfortunately, I’ve had to cancel, so I won’t be one of them :(

Their website looks like they have salespoints in Neiderkorn, any idea if tickets can be bought in Lux city ?

Last time they sold them in the Big Beer Company pub in Clausen area of the city. I'd imagine it will be the same again this time round. Incidentally, this pub is the same venue as the Lux true blues/Gers away bash on the Thursday....sure you'll be fine for a ticket.

Last time they sold them in the Big Beer Company pub in Clausen area of the city. I'd imagine it will be the same again this time round. Incidentally, this pub is the same venue as the Lux true blues/Gers away bash on the Thursday....sure you'll be fine for a ticket.
Great thanks. There is a do on too then ?

I’m in northern France that week and considering heading over without a ticket, do you think we might be ok for a couple?

I’m in northern France that week and considering heading over without a ticket, do you think we might be ok for a couple?
If it's anything like last time you would be alright for a couple of dozen :)) Try emailing them as they let people buy them in advance last time but I can't remember the process or just buy them on the day.

Progres are discussing Ticket Allocations with Rangers Tomorrow.

I imagine everyone that's applied will get one
It gives the option on the website to get the ticket sent out or to be picked up if successful , Am I right it has to be picked up over there regardless ?

It gives the option on the website to get the ticket sent out or to be picked up if successful , Am I right it has to be picked up over there regardless ?

The collect or post option is what comes up when you buy any ticket online, in reality there isn’t any option to for it to be posted out. The default position is now pick up at Ibrox. If you want to collect over there, you have to get in touch and request this.

The collect or post option is what comes up when you buy any ticket online, in reality there isn’t any option to for it to be posted out. The default position is now pick up at Ibrox. If you want to collect over there, you have to get in touch and request this.
Thanks for reply

Can get a couple of holidays off work anyone got a fairly cheap way of getting there?
Was looking at flying into Paris on the wed £240 everywhere else is crazy prices.

Can get a couple of holidays off work anyone got a fairly cheap way of getting there?
Was looking at flying into Paris on the wed £240 everywhere else is crazy prices.
Glasgow Bordeaux Wednesday Bordeaux Luxembourg Thursday EasyJet both total cost £120 plenty of routes back from Charleroi

I'm out wed night Manchester to Duesseldorf back Fri morning showing £150 return now then Glassy loyal bus from Dusseldorf on day of game.

EasyJet doing edin to Amsterdam out 31st back the 2nd about 200quid return , good times for either staying a night in the dam or getting train right away to lux

Managed to book up just after 1st leg. Gla-Amsterdam with easyjet for £25 and return Paris-gla for £20. Out tue back fri. Worth taking the risk before progres had progressed but looks like its paying off. Unsure what the flights are now mind you.

Managed to book up just after 1st leg. Gla-Amsterdam with easyjet for £25 and return Paris-gla for £20. Out tue back fri. Worth taking the risk before progres had progressed but looks like its paying off. Unsure what the flights are now mind you.
Are you on staff travel m8t ? Think I might be on the Paris flight as well on the Friday ,

Still a limited number of seats on the London RFCSA bus if anyone's still looking for travel. £80.

Is the ‘bash’ ticketed?

Something has appeared on dates confirmation thread

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/rangers-v-progres-niedercorn-dates-confirmed.82209/

Rangers posted the venue as Stade Josy Barthel (National Stadium) in Luxembourg City same as 2017

However UEFA say different Stade Municipal de Differdange in Differdange which is the usual ground Progres play their European games at

Link below shows the layout of the ground for the Cork game last night - away fans just 350 tickets?

https://www.progres.lu/index.php/cork/

Mistake by us or UEFA?

Assume we are still waiting on an answer to your question Al?

The central square was fantastic last time. They had it set up for Bears - the most accommodating town I've ever visited on European travels. Even the police were top notch.
Cheers George, wasn’t there two years ago, can’t wait.

Deadline today. Presuming we'll get to purchase the ticket later today.

I can’t see any reason why it won’t just be a case of anybody that wants to buy one will get a ticket. No need for any ballot or anything like that.

I can’t see any reason why it won’t just be a case of anybody that wants to buy one will get a ticket. No need for any ballot or anything like that.

Hopefully can collect on Sunday as I'll be up for the Derby game, will have to arrange to collect over there otherwise

Checkin wiki and the josy barthel stadium is named after their only Olympic gold medal winner of the same name who won the 1500m in 1952.

The national team who are gaining experience play there and most recently have done okay results wise, plus they have a friendly against Norn Irn at Windsor park on 5th September.

Don't know how many progres players are internationalist, but unlike 2017 we should be professional and not take the progres team as easy like we did back then.

Disnae say if the pitch is grass or synthetic.

Checkin wiki and the josy barthel stadium is named after their only Olympic gold medal winner of the same name who won the 1500m in 1952.

The national team who are gaining experience play there and most recently have done okay results wise, plus they have a friendly against Norn Irn at Windsor park on 5th September.

Don't know how many progres players are internationalist, but unlike 2017 we should be professional and not take the progres team as easy like we did back then.

Disnae say if the pitch is grass or synthetic.
I am pretty sure it was grass the last time.

Thought we would've heard about Tickets by now. Shame as i was hoping to pick them up tomorrow.
Closing date was only today.You need to go on and buy,then they need to process them.Friday at the earliest for pickup but more likely to be the weekend.

Closing date was only today.You need to go on and buy,then they need to process them.Friday at the earliest for pickup but more likely to be the weekend.
Yeah, I knew that.

Would've been ideal if it closed around Midday allowing for Travel Plans to be sent to them. For collection tomorrow.

Probably been planned so no collection tomorrow all it means is a trip to the TO on Saturday for myself.

Yeah, I knew that.

Would've been ideal if it closed around Midday allowing for Travel Plans to be sent to them. For collection tomorrow.

Probably been planned so no collection tomorrow all it means is a trip to the TO on Saturday for myself.

Can’t collect until we have the tickets! Progres have yet to print them unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back