Progres Niederkorn v Rangers venue for away leg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far 0! Our allocation is just over 1000 and I think we had 1200 indications for a ticket. Taking off those who are chancing for a point I think everyone will get their ticket.
Do we know roughly what section we are located in so i can chance a home end ticket.

On Zero points thinking I'd be sound

Hope every bear travelling gets sorted with a ticket one way or another shouldn’t be a problem for this one.

Don’t worry if not I never had one for Vienna and was one of the best trips had!

I'm sure this will sort itself out eventually but it's now nearly a week til the away leg. Not sure a) why we have been allocated 1000 in an 8k ground when they have v few home fans (has this even been challenged) or b) why TC emails weren't out today confirming the situation. Get the feeling things could be far more proactive but maybe we just haven't had a chance to 'sit down and discuss it' yet. The aim should be to make it as easy as possible for Bears to travel and make arrangements ASAP for what is already short notice.

I'm sure this will sort itself out eventually but it's now nearly a week til the away leg. Not sure a) why we have been allocated 1000 in an 8k ground when they have v few home fans (has this even been challenged) or b) why TC emails weren't out today confirming the situation. Get the feeling things could be far more proactive but maybe we just haven't had a chance to 'sit down and discuss it' yet. The aim should be to make it as easy as possible for Bears to travel and make arrangements ASAP for what is already short notice.
Agree with your first point but can’t email out about tickets as registration is still open. Guessing it closes at midnight tonight!

Agree with your first point but can’t email out about tickets as registration is still open. Guessing it closes at midnight tonight!
Thought it was midday cut off as that was the case for St Joseph. Apologies if not the case.

Thought it was midday cut off as that was the case for St Joseph. Apologies if not the case.
My email had no time on it

As a member of Rangers Travel Club 2019/20, we are pleased to inform you that you may now register interest online for the above game prior to the closing date of Wednesday 24 July.

I reckon Im to late to join the travel club now? Anybody confirm I read the deadline was today
I might still chance it without a ticket and go over try for home end or see if anybody has spares for me the old man over there. Managed to get the the Thursday Friday off work

My email had no time on it

As a member of Rangers Travel Club 2019/20, we are pleased to inform you that you may now register interest online for the above game prior to the closing date of Wednesday 24 July.
Can I still register for travel club untill tonight do you know?

So far 0! Our allocation is just over 1000 and I think we had 1200 indications for a ticket. Taking off those who are chancing for a point I think everyone will get their ticket.
Hope so I’m on zero points and my mates on 1

I will buy a home end ticket tomorrow then just in case. Would be grand to know our section to be as close to our stand as possible if i don't get one through the TC

That email was for members to register an interest for tickets. There were some people joining and getting tickets in Gibraltar so who knows this time
Thanks for the info I'm just going to travel over il try get in the home end if needs must

Hello,
Block C will be closed
I have block L, M and N
Blocks A and B are reserved for Rangers fans
Thanks
This is the reply I've had from Progres direct I have got tickets in Block M

Thanks for the info I'm just going to travel over il try get in the home end if needs must
If it's any help this is the email I got when I asked them if it was at the national stadium

Hi,

It’s in Stade Josy Barthel in Luxemburg City

If you want tickets in the Rangers section please send an email to *******@rangers.co.uk

If you want to support our Black and Yellow, tickets will go on sale from Friday afternoon at the Jos Haupert stadium in Niederkorn and at the Brasserie Lo Stadio in Niederkorn at opening times.

Otherwise they will be on sale at the evening cashier at the Josy Barthel Stadium.

If you can not move before the match, we ask you to pay the amount corresponding to the number of tickets (20 € the ticket) on the Progress account:

BIC Code: CCRALULL

IBAN: LU91 0090 0000 6390 4098

And to provide proof of payment so that your places are to be removed at the checkout Invitations

Greetings

Sophie Raoul
sophie.progres@pt.lu

I've removed the Rangers contact as it's someones name

If it's any help this is the email I got when I asked them if it was at the national stadium

Hi,

If you want tickets in the Rangers section please send an email to *******@rangers.co.uk

If you want to support our Black and Yellow, tickets will go on sale from Friday afternoon at the Jos Haupert stadium in Niederkorn and at the Brasserie Lo Stadio in Niederkorn at opening times.

Otherwise they will be on sale at the evening cashier at the Josy Barthel Stadium.

If you can not move before the match, we ask you to pay the amount corresponding to the number of tickets (20 € the ticket) on the Progress account:

And to provide proof of payment so that your places are to be removed at the checkout Invitations

Greetings

Sophie Raoul
sophie.progres@pt.lu

Brilliant cheers for that. Heard good things from people who went over that last time sure it will be a cracking trip.

Edit. With the right result this time

Brilliant cheers for that. Heard good things from people who went over that last time sure it will be a cracking trip.

Edit. With the right result this time
It was one of quite a few good trips I've been on spoiled by the football :))

Hi,

Greetings

Sophie Raoul
sophie.progres@pt.lu

So is the stadium the only place to buy home end tickets in Luxembourg City?

So is the stadium the only place to buy home end tickets in Luxembourg City?
I am pretty sure they will let you pay into the Rangers end. They won't want rangers supporters in with the progres support and there is tons of room. it would be silly not to allow it. I may be wrong though! I was there the last time but had a ticket.

Morning Bears,

I’m now in Luxembourg with my overjoyed family!

Does anyone know the best place to get tickets today or tomorrow?

Morning Bears,

I’m now in Luxembourg with my overjoyed family!

Does anyone know the best place to get tickets today or tomorrow?

By the sounds of it there are a fair few Rangers end spares about. I’d say head down to the Brit pub in clausen early evening and ask about. Otherwise, I’m fairly certain that they’ll be selling home end tickets at the stadium tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back