Progres Niederkorn - Willem II - 17:30

Look out for Ndayishimiye (21) and Nunnely (7).
Posted threads on Ndayishimiye before and gutted we never tried to get him.
IMO would’ve been a better option than Hagi, and Willem II got him for £450k after a tremendous season last season.
He’ll go for 20-30 times what they paid one day.

Willem II look a small non physical team with some tricky forwards.

Goal disallowed early on for offside.

Niederkorn have clearly lost the couple of players with a wee bit about them that caused us problems.

Willem II look under no pressure but turn the ball over easily

Look out for Ndayishimiye (21) and Nunnely (7).
Posted threads on Ndayishimiye before and gutted we never tried to get him.
IMO would’ve been a better option than Hagi, and Willem II got him for £450k after a tremendous season last season.
He’ll go for 20-30 times what they paid one day.

Fair shout mate the no. 21 looks the best player on the park the first half hour.

gn27.png

Reactions: d72
Make no mistake we will have our work cut out to get past the Dutch team . I think we may well see an early exit for the first time under Gerrard . Terrible luck of the draw for us .

A very very stern test.

They can play and show zero panic in possession.

I’d say the earning the right to play football is where we should hopefully be stronger and gain control but clearly we are missing bodies in midfield.

Make no mistake we will have our work cut out to get past the Dutch team . I think we may well see an early exit for the first time under Gerrard . Terrible luck of the draw for us .

They’re not a great team and we have beaten far better in the last 2 seasons.
They’re left back Nelom is utterly dreadful, I used to watch him regularly for Feyenoord and he can’t defend are all. He was at Hibs recently and couldn’t get a game for them.
Kent / Hagi / Roofe should be far too much for him.

We’ve beat teams far better than Willem II. It would extremely disappointing if we got put out by team like them. We are far better side than them and need to show it next week.

A very very stern test.

They can play and show zero panic in possession.

I’d say the earning the right to play football is where we should hopefully be stronger and gain control but clearly we are missing bodies in midfield.
Probably been covered before, but if we sign players between now and the game in Holland, are they eligible to play ??

I'm kind of assuming, yes??

Back