Progres ticket arrived

Did you pay for them separately? I bought my father and mine in the same transaction for the last round and they came in the same envelope.
I bought two Oxford tickets on the same card in the same transaction and they came separately...

Our 2 never arrived and I am away on Monday morning all week so was giving mine to a mate to use. Now going to have to go to work late waiting on them arriving. Between picking up away Europa tickets to the short time between games also adding in the smart card problem as well the supporter is bottom of the queue. May see if they can be picked up but the bus sometimes gets there just before ko and that's even leaving Kelso at 3.30pm.

Our 2 never arrived and I am away on Monday morning all week so was giving mine to a mate to use. Now going to have to go to work late waiting on them arriving. Between picking up away Europa tickets to the short time between games also adding in the smart card problem as well the supporter is bottom of the queue. May see if they can be picked up but the bus sometimes gets there just before ko and that's even leaving Kelso at 3.30pm.

See tbf mate I'm pretty critical of the ticket office at times but to criticise them for not having your ticket with you for this game by the Saturday after a Thursday game, Friday payment is mental.

They obviously had to wait until payments were successful and if anyone is receiving tickets (as they are from this thread) they've done well.

We were 100% through Progres weren't so no early printing plus it's 50,000 paper tickets again.

Don't see how you can blame them on this occasion unless they booked your holiday for you:D

A bit harsh on the TO......

Also got mines this morning. Was paid for before id even got home from the game Thursday night.

is crazy in a way from a cost point of view - even from point of view with the new ticket scanners they should be able scan tickets on a mobile and then lock that ticket after been used - pretty similar to going through gatwick

Got mine as well.

Decent turnaround from a logistics perspective to be fair.

Are we expecting the new smart card readers to be ready for the league season kicking off?

This must be costing the club a fortune with over 40k season ticket holders, obviously for european games you don’t know the time, date and opposition, but for the next like 3 or 4 league games or friendlys why don’t they post them all at once in one envelope.

Mines too, no sign of my sons though.

Always wondered why they don’t just put the 2 tickets in the same envelope when it’s going to the same address.

My kids St Joseph ticket never arrived. Had to collect from TO and asked the same question. Girl said she didn’t know why. Frustrating as it happened four times last season where the ticket never arrived

I’m another who paid for two on the same card but only had one. Not overly concerned but we could save thousands of pounds sending them together.

Must be over 50p a stamp these days.

Back