Progress ticket

bearett

Anyone else still to receive their ticket. I still not received mine. Charged 19 quid on my cccs

I’m waiting on three appearing. One came Friday and was expecting the other two today but nothing. Hopefully tomorrow.

My payment hasn’t been collected yet have had to contact ticket office today. Probably means I’ll have to collect before the game on Thursday which is a pain in the arse.

Ours all just popped through the letterbox there,well done the ticket office.

Ordered today and expecting it to arrive on Wed, but looking at this thread I'm starting to think I should have now gone for the collect option.

Nothing today if it doesn’t come I’ll go to ticket office on Wednesday. No chance I want to be in queue on Thursday night looked a shambles

My payment hasn’t been collected yet have had to contact ticket office today. Probably means I’ll have to collect before the game on Thursday which is a pain in the arse.

Did you get the confirmation email after purchase?

Mines arrived this afternoon, my mail came as normal at 12 and then this secondary posting took place so others may still get this afternoon

Anyone else still to receive their ticket. I still not received mine. Charged 19 quid on my cccs

They were sent out via First Class post but from what I hear they are still filtering through from the postal system. I know some fans are concerned but we have time so patience is needed in the majority of cases.

Tickets will be posted until 4pm today at which point everything will be collections

Ordered mine online on Saturday and arrived today, well done Ticket Office!

Still not got mine yet, ordered it on Friday. Tried calling the ticket office but can't get through.

Back