Promo code for premier sports ?

Miko

Official Ticketer
i got the 49 quid deal last year as well and i thinki have had decent value for it,my deal expires on saturday so i would be interested in renewing for £80,was it premier themselves that e mailed you mate or a third party
It was Premier Sports themselves. The deal was for getting it via Sky so not sure if it would work for other providers (Virgin, etc).

Wazza

It was Premier Sports themselves. The deal was for getting it via Sky so not sure if it would work for other providers (Virgin, etc).
Going to ring them next week and see what they can give me as mine is up on October 9th.

yosser hughes

cheers miko, i get it through my sky platform ,so hopefully get an e mail from them in the next few days before subscription runs out

Diocletian

I know mate, but normally you'd pay for the ticket at Ibrox and then sort something for the away leg. Then repeat this for all qualifiers, so still saving money on previous years - albeit I know its a totally different experience.

Anyway I appreciate it's an outlay not everyone wants, personally I'll pay it as a means of getting more money into the club. (without meaning to sound uber staunch)
I just used the code to get the month for £4.99. Two games for a fiver, vs one for £10 on RTV? At least it's not a free, illegal stream. I'm in complete agreement that it's good to put money into the club but paying double for half the games seems mental to me. You could have just got Premier and bought a fiver's worth of Rangers lottery tickets.
Not having a go at you BTW, it's good we all want to put money in rather than just finding free streams. And I don't expect the Premier feed will include big Hateley so RTV is winning on that front!

Last edited:

a_weir

I just used the code to get the month for £4.99. Two games for a fiver, vs one for £10 on RTV? At least it's not a free, illegal stream. I'm in complete agreement that it's good to put money into the club but paying double for half the games seems mental to me. You could have just got Premier and bought a fiver's worth of Rangers lottery tickets.
Not having a go at you BTW, it's good we all want to put money in rather than just finding free streams. And I don't expect the Premier feed will include big Hateley so RTV is winning on that front!
To be fair for £240 and a VPN (so £17~ + VPN cost) you could get every single Rangers game through the club (apart from Europa League Groups & Knockouts)

Big outlay up front though :-(

Balogun1

As soon as the NHL is done, I'm binning it. Want to renew my ESPN sub for College Football.

I don't feel it's value for money tbh.
Isn’t ESPN normally free with another sports Channel bundle? Is it BT or Premier? I have the lot so I’m not sure but I thought it came free with something?

Diocletian

To be fair for £240 and a VPN (so £17~ + VPN cost) you could get every single Rangers game through the club (apart from Europa League Groups & Knockouts)

Big outlay up front though :-(
I'd gladly pay that, but I've seen people on here saying they were caught out using a VPN and RTV kicked them out or whatever. So, although I'm alright with computers, I'm not prepared to blow that much cash on something that might end up not working.
I do wish we could just do it legally, without the VPN workarounds. I don't go to games, haven't done for a while, but I'm happy to pay to watch the games on the telly.

a_weir

I'd gladly pay that, but I've seen people on here saying they were caught out using a VPN and RTV kicked them out or whatever. So, although I'm alright with computers, I'm not prepared to blow that much cash on something that might end up not working.
I do wish we could just do it legally, without the VPN workarounds. I don't go to games, haven't done for a while, but I'm happy to pay to watch the games on the telly.
To be fair there's nothing illegal about using VPN.

@Valley Bluenose will confirm but I'm sure no one's been banned for using one?

Diocletian

Well, you know what I mean - it's not allowed. I have read some people on this very forum saying they got caught out by RTV and banned for using a VPN. It just made me avoid even trying it.

StaunchEnclosure

For Virgin Media customers... How do we subscribe with the RANGERS499 code? I click on the link and it takes me to the Virgin Media page and then there is no place to add a voucher code?

Valley Bluenose

Nothing illegal about using a VPN - I use one every game. And RangersTV won’t screw you over or block you if using one either. However, they will not provide you with support if you contact them and they establish you are using a VPN. In truth, you get better and quicker support on here anyway.:)

Whosthedado9

For Virgin Media customers... How do we subscribe with the RANGERS499 code? I click on the link and it takes me to the Virgin Media page and then there is no place to add a voucher code?
I am sure that is only available to sky customers mate which is done via premier sports. I am sure you would need to contract Virgin directly to add it.

change consent