Promo code for premier sports ?

Whosthedado9

As title says, does anyone have a promo code Before I just pay the £11.99?

I remember last year there was a promo code going about for £5 per month for it.

As soon as the NHL is done, I'm binning it. Want to renew my ESPN sub for College Football.

I don't feel it's value for money tbh.

Hoping they release a 12 month deal soon, paid £49 last October for 12 months - really good value with La Liga on as well.

If you want to pay for 1 year upfront and watch via Sky use ANNUAL80 to get it for £80/year instead of £99.

I had the 1 year deal for £49 last year and used it quite a lot for Italian and Spanish football. Any Gers games were a bonus. Mine just expired last week and I got that code by email so renewed with it tonight.

If you want to pay for 1 year upfront and watch via Sky use ANNUAL80 to get it for £80/year instead of £99.

I had the 1 year deal for £49 last year and used it quite a lot for Italian and Spanish football. Any Gers games were a bonus. Mine just expired last week and I got that code by email so renewed with it tonight.

Cheers.

Lincoln Red Imps v Rangers 17/09/20 (£9.99)
Watch LIVE worldwide, including inside the UK/ROI, as Rangers take on Lincoln Red Imps in the Europa League. Kick off at 16:00 GMT

Do I still need to use my VPN if I’ve signed up for the over seas subscription if it’s available to all?

i got the 49 quid deal last year as well and i thinki have had decent value for it,my deal expires on saturday so i would be interested in renewing for £80,was it premier themselves that e mailed you mate or a third party

i got the 49 quid deal last year as well and i thinki have had decent value for it,my deal expires on saturday so i would be interested in renewing for £80,was it premier themselves that e mailed you mate or a third party

I e-mailed their customer services after my £49 deal ended to see if there were any deals and they offered me the £80 for a year deal.

Ah %^*&! Paid the £99.00 on Monday!

I’d agree with this usually but £9.99 per game v £4.99 for a month when we’re likely to have another game next week and hopefully another one thereafter is hard to argue against.

I know mate, but normally you'd pay for the ticket at Ibrox and then sort something for the away leg. Then repeat this for all qualifiers, so still saving money on previous years - albeit I know its a totally different experience.

Anyway I appreciate it's an outlay not everyone wants, personally I'll pay it as a means of getting more money into the club. (without meaning to sound uber staunch)

I know mate, but normally you'd pay for the ticket at Ibrox and then sort something for the away leg. Then repeat this for all qualifiers, so still saving money on previous years - albeit I know its a totally different experience.

Anyway I appreciate it's an outlay not everyone wants, personally I'll pay it as a means of getting more money into the club. (without meaning to sound uber staunch)
Totally understand what you’re saying and I agree with you to a point.

I’m all for putting money into the Club, however they must know that the same scenario will play out next week, ie, another game, another tenner.

I think they should have priced tomorrow cheaper as they will have expected Premier Sports to have some sort of promo, reasonably safe in the knowledge there’s another game next week to pay for.

This season of all seasons has seen tens of thousands of fans shelling out hundreds of pounds for very little back (so far). I think the Club needs to show some sort of appreciation (I don’t mean in words) of this.

I personally think this game should have been ‘free’ for the virtual season ticket fans. I totally understand the need to generate revenue, but it all feels like a one way street at the moment.

Last edited:

It was Premier Sports themselves. The deal was for getting it via Sky so not sure if it would work for other providers (Virgin, etc).

Folk giving Premier Sports money when the game is available to buy direct from the club in the UK?

Mental.

It was Premier Sports themselves. The deal was for getting it via Sky so not sure if it would work for other providers (Virgin, etc).

Going to ring them next week and see what they can give me as mine is up on October 9th.

cheers miko, i get it through my sky platform ,so hopefully get an e mail from them in the next few days before subscription runs out

I just used the code to get the month for £4.99. Two games for a fiver, vs one for £10 on RTV? At least it's not a free, illegal stream. I'm in complete agreement that it's good to put money into the club but paying double for half the games seems mental to me. You could have just got Premier and bought a fiver's worth of Rangers lottery tickets.
Not having a go at you BTW, it's good we all want to put money in rather than just finding free streams. And I don't expect the Premier feed will include big Hateley so RTV is winning on that front!

Last edited:
I just used the code to get the month for £4.99. Two games for a fiver, vs one for £10 on RTV? At least it's not a free, illegal stream. I'm in complete agreement that it's good to put money into the club but paying double for half the games seems mental to me. You could have just got Premier and bought a fiver's worth of Rangers lottery tickets.
Not having a go at you BTW, it's good we all want to put money in rather than just finding free streams. And I don't expect the Premier feed will include big Hateley so RTV is winning on that front!

To be fair for £240 and a VPN (so £17~ + VPN cost) you could get every single Rangers game through the club (apart from Europa League Groups & Knockouts)

Big outlay up front though :-(

As soon as the NHL is done, I'm binning it. Want to renew my ESPN sub for College Football.

I don't feel it's value for money tbh.
Isn’t ESPN normally free with another sports Channel bundle? Is it BT or Premier? I have the lot so I’m not sure but I thought it came free with something?

Back