Provan - Rodgers should get in Naismith, he owes Rangers nothing

Bonnyloyal

 BRENDAN RODGERS has been a striker light since Moussa Dembele left for Lyon on the last day of the summer transfer window.

He could do a lot worse than move for Steven Naismith, out of contract at Hearts this summer.

Getting the 32-year-old international for nothing would be good business for Celtic if Naisy could handle the hassle.

But, having been snubbed by Rangers when available at Norwich, he owes them nothing

 BRENDAN RODGERS has been a striker light since Moussa Dembele left for Lyon on the last day of the summer transfer window.

He could do a lot worse than move for Steven Naismith, out of contract at Hearts this summer.

Getting the 32-year-old international for nothing would be good business for Celtic if Naisy could handle the hassle.

But, having been snubbed by Rangers when available at Norwich, he owes them nothing

Four wankers in one article.

I thought he was still a Norwich player so not out of contract at Hearts........surely not sloppy journalism again from Provo

Wouldn't put it past the wee rat if he went there.
Only for big Macaulay to put him out of the game for good!

(Not bitter in the slightest)

This piece is as far away from proper journalism as it is possible to get . Even if he really believes Naismith would be a good signing for the paedo harbourers there is no need to add the last part . This was done purely to noise the Gers supporters up . This guy is an utter buffoon .

Davie Provan .......sits at the kitchen table on Thursday morning staring a blank sheet of paper, crayon poised, thinking "whit pish can I write this week that'll get me noticed". He comes up with this!

Watch out for next weeks' breaking news of Pedro Caixhinia replacing Gary McAllister to help Pena settle back into the team.

What a tit, Naismith's loan ends the 31st of May! :D

Bigoted journalism is lazy journalism, if writers were making transfer suggestions for Rangers based on players who owe the peados nothing, they'd be called out!

Davie Provan .......sits at the kitchen table on Thursday morning staring a blank sheet of paper, crayon poised, thinking "whit pish can I write this week that'll get me noticed". He comes up with this!

Watch out for next weeks' breaking news of Pedro Caixhinia replacing Gary McAllister to help Pena settle back into the team.

Exactly what it is. Provan doesn't for a second think this would fly but he knows it gets people riled up on forums and phone ins and keeps him relevant.

The football version of Katie Hopkins.

Why did he even bring us into it. Hearts. Naismith Celtic. It’s nothing to do with us. Anything to have a dig at rangers

This is the man who still writes that the benevolent Mike Ashley taking control would be the best thing to happen to us.

He’s just playing to the gallery with this white. Week after week it’s a column digging away at us. He doesn’t believe a word of it.

He's not going to Celtic. There's more chance of Davie Provan writing a coherent, interesting article...which definitely isn't happening.

I know Provan has had and still has serious health issues. I'm hoping he's being looked after properly.

Some of his recent outpourings have been odd, to say the least.

Provan now writing any old sh*te in desperate attempt to stir controversy in order to sell chip wrappers to the hard of thinking. The man has no journalistic integrity or credibility

f@cking pathetic from this roaster as usual ,,one would have thought mixing down south with half decent English journalists would have rubbed off on him and gave him a good grounding for his writing, ,but he is obviously far too dense to take anything on board,,

I’d love Naismith to sign for them. It would surely hammer the final nail into the little cùnt’s coffin with regard to Rangers supporters that think he’s worth oxygen.

Provan does admire a turncoat.

Although Naismith is a wee Judas, I actually doubt he would go there no matter how much they offered.

Back