Provan - Rodgers should get in Naismith, he owes Rangers nothing

tumblr_mj2jqvusml1qh59n0o2_250.gif

Hey provo.

Here's Ralph Wiggum derailing the peace process.

Write about that.

Hearts offer him 4 grand a week, Celtic offer 10
What do you think he would do?

There is no way in God's earth would Naismith go to celtic.

Would Anthony stokes come back to Scotland and sign for Rangers?

There are just some things that players would not do.

If the filth offered him double hearts wages and Rangers offered him something in the middle, he would be at Ibrox.

Fairly sure Provan was at the piggery during the paedo ring.

Wonder what his thoughts in that is.

This weapon seems to need to refer to us every week. It's almost like the way ex sellick players ingratiate themselves to their teams supporters is by harping on about us. Even when referring to them we have to come in to the equation. Truly a strange lot.

I’d love Naismith to sign for them. It would surely hammer the final nail into the little cùnt’s coffin with regard to Rangers supporters that think he’s worth oxygen.
He's gotta put food on his table n'at.
If you say you wouldn't accept 500k from peado harbourers for your silence and cooperation yer a liar.
Etc. Etc.

Yes Proven. I'm sure 'Naisy' would embrace the magical hoops support who have verbally abused him and his family for years.

Ya fuckin moronic arsehole.

Yes Proven. I'm sure Naisy would embrace the magical hoops support who have verbally abused him and his family for years.

Ya fuckin moronic arsehole.

They certainly embraced ‘Naisy’ when the little shitehawk was putting the boot into Rangers.

Cannot believe how Proven has turned out. Came from good stock and member of the BB. Mind you he was always a big headed wee sh*te whenever we played against his Company.

Not even going to bother reading that, but it's obviously just a GIRUY attempt at Rangers fans.

Peace Process my friend, I will be absolutely delighted if they sign Naismith as he has done nothing, literally NOTHING against us since he signed for hearts. Half because he is nowhere near good enough anymore, half because he is on the treatment table as much or more as he is on the park. He knows they'll never, ever sign him, he's just trying to get under our skin.

Out of contract at Hearts?

Well for starters Peace Process, he's a fucking Norwich player. Next time you want to write a lazy, smart-arsed pile of drivel to wind people up, you might want to check the basic facts first, otherwise you end up looking like an even bigger fucking helmet than you already do.

Mo Johnston still hurts the Tim’s, they keep fantasising about topping it, this is another one that Provan would love to happen to get it up us . (See Scott Allan). However the truth is that they will never top the Mo Johnston signing and they will never get over it.

Proven needs to go with the Thumb and speak to someone who can sort his head out. The amount of time in his life, that he wastes on all things Rangers is amazing.
Wonder if he has an opinion on the pedophile ring at the Chamber Of Secrets?

I don't mean to make fun out of illness but does he have alzheimer's ? He always writes shite because like most players, they're a bit dumb but he's taking it to new levels

If the rumours from the summer are true and he would have played for us for no wages, then money's not an issue for him. That therefore negates the only motivation for him to sign for a club he so visibly detests.

Money talks, he would go there
I actually don’t believe he would.

I know Miller did but Kenny has never pretended to be anything other than a top pro who gives his all for whoever pays him best.

Naismith, for all his faults has never pretended or hidden the fact that he is a Rangers fan. He has also earned fortunes through his career, I believe he is still on £50k a week even now.

He may as well. The club Naismith supported is dead according to him so he has no affiliations to anyone in football.

I actually don’t believe he would.

I know Miller did but Kenny has never pretended to be anything other than a top pro who gives his all for whoever pays him best.

Naismith, for all his faults has never pretended or hidden the fact that he is a Rangers fan. He has also earned fortunes through his career, I believe he is still on £50k a week even now.

Apart from when he said we were dead

Back