Provan - Rodgers should get in Naismith, he owes Rangers nothing

CFE74-E1-A-A145-44-C6-A898-05025-AF720-B1.gif

Right you are Davie, keep taking the drugs lad

If Naishame went to the bheasts that would be the utlimate act of cuntery after everything he did in *that* presser.

Davie Provan .......sits at the kitchen table on Thursday morning staring a blank sheet of paper, crayon poised, thinking "whit pish can I write this week that'll get me noticed". He comes up with this!

Watch out for next weeks' breaking news of Pedro Caixhinia replacing Gary McAllister to help Pena settle back into the team.
Why the fuck are you talking about that..? It's supposed to be ultra-secret and only to be discussed in the Secret Lounge.. :mad::mad:

Tin hat firmly on but I like Proven as a co-commentator on games and he doesn't come across as a rabid one at all. In his columns he is a totally different person though. Talks absolute nonsense from saying Mike Ashley should be seen as our saviour to stuff like this. He reminds me of that guy that hosted the Eurovision awards on Father Ted.

Provo will go to his grave a bitter twisted sectarian bigot who's every thought was consumed by the mighty Rangers.
It's really quite a nice thought isn't it.

Just got round to reading his full column. He hopes Celtic can draw 'rotten' Rapid and then lists a whole host of sides he thinks his beloved hoops can beat...not realising they can't draw any of them because they finished 2nd and are unseeded. Fuckwit of the highest order.

Tin hat firmly on but I like Proven as a co-commentator on games and he doesn't come across as a rabid one at all. In his columns he is a totally different person though. Talks absolute nonsense from saying Mike Ashley should be seen as our saviour to stuff like this. He reminds me of that guy that hosted the Eurovision awards on Father Ted.
Provan comes across to me as a bitter bitter bastard.

 BRENDAN RODGERS has been a striker light since Moussa Dembele left for Lyon on the last day of the summer transfer window.

He could do a lot worse than move for Steven Naismith, out of contract at Hearts this summer.

Getting the 32-year-old international for nothing would be good business for Celtic if Naisy could handle the hassle.

But, having been snubbed by Rangers when available at Norwich, he owes them nothing

Regardless what a lot of bears think of Naismith he utterly despises Celtic. He will never go there as a player

Back