Proven liar Paul Elliott talks of Rangers fan racism and how he bravely confronted it

I rarely missed a game back in those days and would have been at the Ibrox encounters.(never ever go or want to go to the Tramphitheatre) and I would be lying if I said it was a small minority of fans who gave him racial abuse.

It wasn't, it was zero, zilch, the square root of f uck all. I remember actually being proud that we never lowered ourselves to the beasts' level.

Fucking lying bastard.

On the Chelsea electric fences - my memory is that Bates proposed them but they were never actually used at a game.

He opened Pisa's museum recently did he?7

He played 23 games in 2 seasons..............Seb Rozental to open any Rangers museum?????

In his 2nd season, he was relegated. Think Villa got relegated too in his last season.

I cannot remember him ever being subject to racial abuse. The closes thing I saw to a banana being thrown at him was a helluva lot of yellow cards.

According to Wiki, his 3rd game against Napoli was abandoned. No idea why. But it was never replayed.

Another probable lie........

“When I got transferred to Pisa, my first game was against AC Milan. I marked the great Ruud Gullit and I always remember when I challenged for the ball with him in the air, one of his dreadlocks poked me in the eye…it gave me a bloodshot eye for about two weeks. That was kind of a highlight.”

https://gentlemanultra.com/2017/05/12/paul-elliott-the-english-tower-of-pisa/

Can't take anything he says seriously to be honest. Total liar.

It's a pity our legal people at Ibrox are not all over this blatant lies. Also I seriously question why The Scum paper are obviously not checking facts.

Clown. The problem is he will be believed and our clubs reputation battered again.

I do seem to remember an incident at Ibrox when we did boo him. Probably because he made another bad tackle and didn't get booked. They got a corner at the Copland end and we were booing him. He then tried to point between himself and one of our players (can't remember who though, maybe Dale Gordon?) as though to say we are the same. And we shouldn't boo him cause he was black. Nope. The reason we booed was because he was a dirty player. Dick.

He's made a lot of money from telling outright lies.

Imagine a spokesman for anti-racism inventing racist incidents for his own personal gain. Morally and ethically - that's pretty scummy behaviour imo.
Got him a job for life, it would seem.

I was probably every game v them when he was playing, never heard a single monkey chant. He’s a fucking liar.
Very true for me also.
In the interests of fairness and honesty, Paul Wilson did get abused some twenty years earlier.

I wonder why four or five black players are mentioned in the bit calling his part of south London “proper south London.
Were there no white players, no white contribution.
Reads pretty racist to me.

I wouldn't say he was lying, you surely dont think for 1 second he recieved some racism in an old firm game, we have racists the same as every club, early 90s racism was worse.
As usual tho the story suggests it's only Rangers fans.
He wasn't a victim of racism at any Old firm game. Lying scum.

Clown. The problem is he will be believed and our clubs reputation battered again.

I do seem to remember an incident at Ibrox when we did boo him. Probably because he made another bad tackle and didn't get booked. They got a corner at the Copland end and we were booing him. He then tried to point between himself and one of our players (can't remember who though, maybe Dale Gordon?) as though to say we are the same. And we shouldn't boo him cause he was black. Nope. The reason we booed was because he was a dirty player. Dick.

There was the same sort of pish about Bobo the Clown.

Animosity toward him was nothing to do with him being a thug forever trying to maim Lovenkrands

What a load of shite comes from this clowns mouth,more than his arse I think. Lies,made up nonsense and fairy tales. He's really bought into the septic way. A liar and a proven liar tells lies. He tells lies.

someone from our club need to call this c@nt out on peddling these myths once again, whether its the club itself or club 1872,we have him bang to rights here, a clear case of telling lies and if it does not get challenged then in time these lies become fact,,get this bastard nailed here once and for all,

Back