Prso & Novo or Boyd & Miller

As per thread title

• Prso & Novo

Votes: 312 83.0%
  • Boyd & Miller

Votes: 64 17.0%

• Total voters

Gheorghe_Hagi

You could bring one of these partnerships back for us (at their prime), which do you choose and why?

Difficult choice I think but I'm inclined to go for Nacho & Dado. I loved that "big man and wee man" combo and the two of them were exceptional in 04-05. That said, it could be argued that Boyd & Miller were consistently better for longer.

Prso and Novo for me.

All 4 players were excellent servants to the club but, I’d say Prso and Novo were a bit more cabable at delivering on a higher level. Boyd’s goals were invaluable, but you could never really rely on him to produce in Europe or against the Tims.

Dado was the best player out the 4. Both he and Novo scored huge goals for us.

Boyd couldnt be trusted outwith run of the mill spl games. Miller would miss a sitter then score a screamer.

Easy choice I think.

Dado was the best player out the 4. Both he and Novo scored huge goals for us.

Boyd couldnt be trusted outwith run of the mill spl games. Miller would miss a sitter then score a screamer.

Easy choice I think.
Boys couldn’t be trusted m. Maybe never done it in Europe or against them but take away his goals would have have won the leagues we did? Ps I’d personally take Dado and Boyd to be picky but they be as slow as me

Boys couldn’t be trusted m. Maybe never done it in Europe or against them but take away his goals would have have won the leagues we did? Ps I’d personally take Dado and Boyd to be picky but they be as slow as me

We scored more league goals in the season after he left than we did any season he was with us.

So probably is the answer to that.

Went for big dado and novo but has to be said Boyd and Miller have scored an incredible amount of goals for us. Shame Boyd has went down the media attention seeking route.

A no brainer for me. Prso was a class above any of the other three, and wee Nacho had a knack of getting important goals.

In the 04-05 season Novo went weeks at the start and at the end without scoring much.

He could have easily hit 35-40 that year.

JS56927661.jpg

Tough one, Prso is the best of the 4 by a distance but Miller and Boyd are far better than Novo, as a partnership I'd have to have Boyd in it purely for his goals so I'll say him and Miller

Boyd and Miller were a cracking pair.
Boyd obviously done the majority of the goalscoring while Miller caused problems with movement and being a pest and chipped in with some very vital goals.

Dado and Novo were good together too but I preferred novo out wide coming in, felt he played best there

Bit of a no brainer this one

Miller and Boyd weren't that good a partnership. Perfect putting away shite at Ibrox and the like, but against a big team usually pointless

I went for Prso and Novo.

Miller and Prso would be my pick out the four but.

Boyd and Miller the other two don't even come close. Boyd between his half season at Killie and the rest of the season at us scored as many goals as Prso did his whole career with us, Novo was always a bit part player.

Bit of a no brainer this one

Miller and Boyd weren't that good a partnership. Perfect putting away shite at Ibrox and the like, but against a big team usually pointless

Boyd used to do my head in by the amount of free kicks he gave away by leaning into players rather than actually jumping and the linesman's usually came off with tired right arms as he was caught offside so often particularly in spell 2.

Dado and Nacho were also better singers!

Prso was by far the best player of the 4.

I'd rather have him and Novo, Kris Boyd wasn't good enough to be selected for old firm games, I always felt Prso and Novo would threaten Celtic.

Also, he and Novo were far better to watch than Miller and Boyd.

Of the four, Boyd in his prime would score the most goals against poor opposition but conversely would be a waste of space against a decent team.

Pros and Novo for me, they scored in the big games as did Miller. Slagger Boyd is the odd man out.

Prso and Novo, big game players who you could always rely on for a goal in the big games. Could argue that Miller is the same but as a partnership Prso and Novo without a shadow of a doubt

Back