Prso & Novo or Boyd & Miller

As per thread title

• Prso & Novo

Votes: 312 83.0%
  • Boyd & Miller

Votes: 64 17.0%

• Total voters
Dado Prso was a Rolls Royce of a player who also had the desire and strength to take on the Scottish hatchet men defenders.

Mentioning the other 3 in the same poll is laughable.

Boyd got goals but even at his peak I couldn't take to him at all as he was a lazy basturd of a player.

Miller and Novo both work/worked their balls off for the club they love but we're always better in that support role and never close to Dado in raw talent.

Prso and Novo by a country mile for me

Prso and novo.

I remember when we signed prso thinking he looked rather clumsy on the ball.

Time and time again the ball was laced to his boots beating people with ease.

Novo was relentless and deadly in big games!

Loved them both.

Prso and Novo, no brainer, but would have been interesting to see Prso and Miller together at their Rangers peak.

Pros,and Novo for me,let's not forget Boyd's miserable record against decent teams.
Most of the time he didn't make the team.

I like Kenny and am grateful he is still putting the ball in the net for us but Prso reminded me of Hateley - a big scary man giving to defenders and scoring loads for Rangers. He could also carry a tune.

Prso and novo for me, Boyd and Miller scored something like 10goals between then in a season in the championship

Pršo and Novo.

Miller and Boyd were superb domestically, but against top opposition Boyd was as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike. Pršo and Novo both grabbed big goals against the filth and big European goals so it would be them all day long. I think they’d possibly have done even better under Walter too.

I'm not sure bud.

Both like to wander and are can go spells without scoring.

Boyd and Prso definitely doesn't work.

Interestingly I remember us starting with Boyd and Prso up front against Dundee Utd and absolutely murdering them. Boyd got a hat trick and Prso got the other.

Prso could have been playing up top with me (not a euphemism) and it'd still be a better partnership than Miller and Boyd. Prso was an outstanding player.

In terms of sheer ability and determination the Prso and Novo combo worked a treat.

Big Dado was by far the best of the 4, it's just a pity we didn't get more out of him.

Prso and Novo

Felt they clicked sooner and for much longer than Boyd and Miller. The latter only had that spell in the 09/10 season around the turn of the year. Miller got sent off against Dundee United before we were due to play them at Parkhead. If the two of them had have been playing we would have destroyed them that day.

Prso in his prime and Novo the first season he was with us when we won 51 night and day over Boyd and Miller

Boyd and Miller together wouldn't even be in my top 5 striking partnerships in my lifetime.

Prso & Nov. ..Both gave everything. When Dado had the ball you knew he would keep it and create something. Nacho bust a gut everytime

Back