PSG 24 goals the most in CL Group History...

2pzmqti.jpg

I thoroughly enjoyed the fact PSG just absolutely destroyed them twice. No fucking about as some of these super clubs do at times. Just simple destruction.

Watched a bit of it and it seemed PSG looked like scoring every time they went forward. I know PSG are a different level but I think teams in Scotland need to attack the more and give them less respect.

They're really not very good on defence.

I thoroughly enjoyed the fact PSG just absolutely destroyed them twice. No fucking about as some of these super clubs do at times. Just simple destruction.

I agree.

Neymar gets stick off some folk but he's one of the most ruthless players in World Football when it comes to playing diddy teams. Takes no prisoners.

Why? Because Celtic are getting humped?

It wasn't that long ago we were getting a draw against a better Barcelona team than the current PSG team.

Yes mate, Celtic getting humped are the pinnacle of my concerns. :D:p

We drew against Barcelona at home 10 (yes 10) years ago, and money has imploded with a widening gulf since then. Does anyone actually enjoy a mismatch of the same old teams destroying cannon fodder? I don't, and for that reason I think the CL group stages with the seedings are pretty much pointless as a footballing spectacle/competition.

The group stages of the CL are pretty much pointless as a footballing spectacle.

Have to agree. I’m really beginning to dislike modern football. The Champions League used to be so exciting and now Injust find it boring. It’s basically the same 4 in the semis every year anyway. Might as well just skip all this part and go straight to that. Suppose they’re trying to do that with the top 4 from 4 malarkey already.

Yes mate, Celtic getting humped are the pinnacle of my concerns. :D:p

We drew against Barcelona at home 10 (yes 10) years ago, and money has imploded with a widening gulf since then. Does anyone actually enjoy a mismatch of the same old teams destroying cannon fodder? I don't, and for that reason I think the CL group stages with the seedings are pretty much pointless as a footballing spectacle/competition.

I agree, although I’d go even further and say the whole competition is pointless

Good achievement but tbf they had two of the poorest teams in the competition in the form of the mhanks and Anderlecht as well as a Bayern team is disarray. Play some sublime football but I'll be interested to see how they get in the knock outs against better opposition.

The psg players faces told some story last night... they were absolutely pishing themselves at how easy it was to score.

Aye, but ra Sellik stopped PSG from being the first team to go through a group without conceding a goal, so they must be brilliant.

Back