PSG v Lyon

On reflection we did alright against them and some people probably took out our domestic frustrations on that result.

They are far better than what we are used to playing.
Don't think there's a debate they're better than what we are used to, and better than us. All we can do is look at our own side, and what we see with our eyes.

I’ll bite.

Messi has a better goals to game ratio than the big jessy.

That’s all :)

Wait till messi don't end up with over 10 goals this season and ronaldo will continue to thrive ;) a fan of both of them but ronaldo is well above

Messi had a slow start last season as well btw. Loads of people said he was finished etc.

Second half of the season I think he got 25 MOTM awards in 30 odd games. Top scorer, top assister, most chances created in La Liga and so on.

Much easier for Ronaldo this season going back to his comfort zone of Man Utd. B-D:shh:

Messi had a slow start last season as well btw. Loads of people said he was finished etc.

Second half of the season I think he got 25 MOTM awards in 30 odd games. Top scorer, top assister, most chances created in La Liga and so on.

Much easier for Ronaldo this season going back to his comfort zone of Man Utd. B-D:shh:
Anyone who has watched their games will see the impact he's had. Playing pretty deep like he did at Barcelona and creating chances, some lovely play, really unfortunate with some efforts. Unlike Ronaldo his stats don't tell the full story.

Anyone who has watched their games will see the impact he's had. Playing pretty deep like he did at Barcelona and creating chances, some lovely play, really unfortunate with some efforts. Unlike Ronaldo his stats don't tell the full story.

His 1st appearance was as a sub, his 2 appearances since then he's been unlucky not to score. Hit the woodwork twice and should've probably scored another one but for an unbelievable save from Anthony Lopes.

I don’t think you can blame a guy who has played a certain style of football for 15 years taking a few months to get in the swing with his new team. The likes of Mbappe are more direct than Barca’s style.

I don’t think you can blame a guy who has played a certain style of football for 15 years taking a few months to get in the swing with his new team. The likes of Mbappe are more direct than Barca’s style.
Galacticos teams rarely work. I wonder if PSG would get more out of Messi if they had let Mbappe go?

Galacticos teams rarely work. I wonder if PSG would get more out of Messi if they had let Mbappe go?

More out of him?

He's played less than 3 games so far haha.

Messi had a slow start to Barca's campaign last season and people said he was finished. Ended up top scorer, top assister and top of just about every other stat going as well. Something like 25 MOTM awards in 33 games.

Never understood why players get judged so quickly. Same on here, apparently Bacuna is never going to make it with us.

More out of him?

He's played less than 3 games so far haha.

Messi had a slow start to Barca's campaign last season and people said he was finished. Ended up top scorer, top assister and top of just about every other stat going as well. Something like 25 MOTM awards in 33 games.

Never understood why players get judged so quickly. Same on here, apparently Bacuna is never going to make it with us.

I love Messi and not judging him or having a go at him in any way. It annoys me when people make snap decisions on our own players.

I meant in the long term. Mbappe doesn't want to be there. Neymar left Barca to get out of Messi's shadow. I just wonder if they will look back and regret not letting Mbappe go. History shows that teams built in the 'galacticos' mould rarely works.

I love Messi and not judging him or having a go at him in any way. It annoys me when people make snap decisions on our own players.

I meant in the long term. Mbappe doesn't want to be there. Neymar left Barca to get out of Messi's shadow. I just wonder if they will look back and regret not letting Mbappe go. History shows that teams built in the 'galacticos' mould rarely works.

I think they kept Mbappe because Real Madrid offered them less than what they paid Monaco, which is understandable given he's only got a year left. I suppose they thought they'd rather keep him and go all out for the Champions League this season. Must be nice knowing that money's not really an issue!

I think they kept Mbappe because Real Madrid offered them less than what they paid Monaco, which is understandable given he's only got a year left. I suppose they thought they'd rather keep him and go all out for the Champions League this season. Must be nice knowing that money's not really an issue!

Absolutely mate. I really hope it works out and they win the CL, more for Messi than anything else. But I just wonder if they are too lop sided as a starting 11. They will canter Ligue 1 this year but the CL is where they will all be judged. If they click it will be phenomenal.

Back